redknight
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

picture in police archives?

[Post New]by redknight on Jun 27, 17 12:02 PM
This is a pretty good game but I find it to be really buggy. My main concern is that I can't get all of the collectibles. I've double and triple checked that I have all of them up until I get to the police archives. When I go to collect the picture that should be there, I cannot find it ANYWHERE! I've looked exactly where the walkthrough says it is and it is not there! Also, some achievements seem to appear as done before I've actually done them them so I'm never sure which I've completed and which I haven't.

Re:picture in police archives?

[Post New]by Fortisq on Jun 30, 17 9:07 PM
I'm as bugged as "redknight" about the missing Polaroid picture in the police archives. It just isn't there! I really did enjoy the game but am not happy about not being able to earn all the achievements as you can only get 9 out of 10 of the Polaroid pictures. Without the achievement for finding all of the collectables you can't get the "earning all achievements" achievement. Hopefully the developers will fix the problem and release an update soon.

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Jul 9, 17 8:29 PM
I have played the game all of the way through and missed that picture so I restarted under a different profile today....still no picture.

Uninstalled and reinstalled the game and to that point again tonight and still no picture...

I hate complaining but if I can't get the achievements there is no since in wasting money for a game.

Abbey

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jul 10, 17 8:19 PM
I think this is a true game glitch. I posted about it in the developer thread and in the tech issues thread. If you look at the strategy guide, you'll see in the image where they show the location of that collectible that the three "lights" above the inventory aren't lit. If they are lit, it means that there is a collectible to be found. They go out once you collect it or if there isn't one. In all the other images for the collectibles, the lights are lit, but not for that one.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Jul 17, 17 4:01 AM
Dear gamers,
the problem with the polaroid photo in the Judicial Archive is repaired and the new version of the game was sent to the Big Fish. Contact your customer service at Big Fish and get the latest version. Thank you all for pointing out the problem and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Best,
Boris
Brave Giant Games

Edited on 07/17/2017 at 4:09:46 AM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Aug 25, 17 10:50 PM
Just as an FYI, even if you earn all of the achievements you still don't get the achievement for earning all achievements. I kid you not. I literally have 21/22 achievements, the only one I'm missing is "Earn all achievements". What the...what?

Go to: