I'm stuck on Bonus level 11

[Post New]by metmichallica on Jun 27, 17 3:23 PM
I can't figure it out. How do you clear the grass on the top? Thank you;

Michelle

Edit: Forget it finally got passed it.

Edited on 06/27/2017 at 3:38:35 PM PST

I'm stuck on Bonus level 11

[Post New]by DavyRavenhorst on Jun 28, 17 9:06 PM
metmichallica wrote:I can't figure it out. How do you clear the grass on the top? Thank you;

Michelle

Edit: Forget it finally got passed it.

How on earth did you figure this out how to pass this level Metmichallica?! I got to this level and now I am stumped on it !! I see gold coins on bottom (left and right) but there's grass on top and shielded boards right underneath them. If I make matches under these boards I'll make them come down but I will not be able to clear the grass tiles out, thus I am/will be stuck. Help please Metmichallica...

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

Re:I'm stuck on Bonus level 11

[Post New]by FRHgames on Jun 28, 17 10:14 PM
The level 11 is designed so that it is enough available combos to collect coins until boxes will block you! If you will fail to find this out, please PM me!

[Post New]by DavyRavenhorst on Jun 29, 17 3:16 PM
FRHgames wrote:The level 11 is designed so that it is enough available combos to collect coins until boxes will block you! If you will fail to find this out, please PM me!

Thanks FRHgames, I did check out you sent me a PM and I replied you back saying it didn't work - I became stuck - without collecting all the coins !! Bah !!

I need your help FRHgames... Please reply by PM if and whenever you can - I'm at my wits end with this level !!

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Jun 29, 17 9:24 PM
PM replied!
Please note that bonus levels are totally optional - they have not involved into the building sequence.
If you feel they're too difficult or frustrating - just ignore them; there's a plenty of casual levels ( not less than in our previous games )

However, I would at least suggest to try each; some of them are more difficult than the others.

Go to: