gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

unable to connect?

[Post New]by gohill on Jun 27, 17 7:19 PM
I have the internet... I'm on here typing... but can't connect to game... anyone else?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:unable to connect?

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 27, 17 7:24 PM
My game is open and working. May need to log out of your PC user account then log back in. Assuming you're on PC.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jun 27, 17 7:56 PM
I logged in and out on all 4 games... wouldn't even let me get past to see the bfg advertisement.... hmmm.... I'll keep trying....

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 27, 17 8:20 PM
Last thing I can suggest is to try a computer restart. If that fails and you still can't get back on the you may need to contact Customer Support.

You could also try clearing your browser history. I know it seems like "what's that got to do with it" but in some cases it does make a difference and couldn't hurt. It worked for me once on an unrelated issue and was suggested by the BF service team.

Another thought. You may need to reinstall BF game manager. Even if you usually use the desktop short cut to open the game.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jun 27, 17 10:17 PM
Don't know why it wouldn't connect... didn't do anything special, and it decided to connect again.... gremlins....

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jun 28, 17 8:47 AM
My game has been stuttering for a week or more.........thought the devs were testing the update.......just got a letter from the cable company......they have recalled my modem cuz of bad connections and are sending me a new one........hope that fixes me.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jun 29, 17 11:03 AM
Hello gohill and sbaker2318,

I'm sorry to hear your game isn't running properly and am swimming by to troubleshoot this matter.

Midnight Castle needs a strong connection to run. When PC players experience connection troubles, we recommend connecting to the Internet using a wired Ethernet connect (as opposed to a WiFi connection). For more information, please see the help page below.

Connection Issues

If there's still trouble connecting to the game, or if the game is still stuttering, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team and include your Friend Code with the inquiry. They'll be equipped with the tools to continue offering troubleshooting help.

Going forward, the Moderation Team asks that all technical inquiries be posted to the thread below.

Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

This keeps the forums organized and allows us to notice technical trends more quickly. I've gone ahead and locked this thread. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Please don't hesitate to PM me or another active Moderator if more questions or concerns arise. We're here to listen and to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: