Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

Question regarding friends

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Jun 27, 17 8:29 PM
I know I read this somewhere, but just can't find it and I need clarification. If you receive a friend request from someone you have already been friends with a while, does that mean they deleted you? I don't want to accept if they are trimming down their list. Thanks for any help clarifying this.

~Paula

Pazlovejoy
Herring
Herring
316 Posts

Re:Question regarding friends

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Jun 27, 17 8:39 PM
Sometimes people delete friends by mistake. It's very easy to click the little trashcan. Usually when this happens, the person can just recover you by going to the deleted to have and accepting you again. But maybe in this case they didn't notice and then the game deleted you permanently during one of the periodic cleanups. Maybe that's what happened here.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jun 28, 17 8:22 AM
Extra clarification -
If someone deletes you, they go in your "invited" tab. Your only choice is to remove them, or wait & hope it was a mistake.

If you delete someone, they go into your "declined" tab. You then have the option of accepting them back, until the game does a cleanup & removes them, or they find you in their "invited" tab & remove you.

Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Jun 28, 17 10:07 AM
Great, that clears it up! I'm making a screen shot of this for future reference.

p.s., it was a new friend request from a current friend, they must have had something go wrong with their game & had to reinvite friends (I'm guessing?).

Go to: