yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

:) Mini-Review , June 28, 2017

[Post New]by yowzasma on Jun 28, 17 1:12 PM
I love these BCA games and this one's Icon has been on my desktop for many months. I like to play these while perusing and procrastinating what I really need to do, I like to just play a round or two then get going.
Those of us that BCA love it for what it is, a nice hidden object game that can be somewhat of a challenge but not too much.
The objects are usually not too hard to find but usually there are one or two that are extremely well hidden
I forgot to add that at this moment in time I have 12 BCA.s

I'm giving this one a out of 5 just because it is one of my 'Pet' games & I them

Played on desktop running Windows 10 with no problems

Edited on 06/28/2017 at 7:57:40 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re::) Mini-Review , June 28, 2017

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 28, 17 1:36 PM
Hi yowzasma,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts on this particular game. It looks like the designated review thread has been locked as a result of the automatic lock of threads that are inactive for 180 days. I've gone ahead and unlocked that thread if you would like to add to it. Please refer to the link below:

Please post your REVIEWS for Big City Adventure: Shanghai here

Happy gaming! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

Re::) Mini-Review , June 28, 2017

[Post New]by yowzasma on Jun 28, 17 7:51 PM
To; bfgBellerophon
8,302 Posts
Thank You for opening reviews so I could put post in there
In my humble opinion, I think 'Reviews' needs to be open as some 'newbies' see the lock and do not know they can still read a 'locked subject' just not post so BF may possibly miss some potential sales. . just my 2 cents

Go to: