drummer1961
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

really great game

[Post New]by drummer1961 on Apr 23, 10 6:57 PM
I didn't see a comments or review place to air out our comments but I really like this game. Epescially, when you get on free trade and build up your ships and ammunition. I think have nearly 5 milion in the bank and I keep gaining monies. Every battle I enounter I easily win plus get their goods. It's a good story butIhink I enjoy free trade alot better. Anyone care to "chime in" is welcome to/ just giving my input

Pharaohn
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

Re:really great game

[Post New]by Pharaohn on Oct 13, 10 4:00 AM
Only 5 mil in bank? WHAT on earth have you been doing? and no ships, only some meager rowing boats ('small vessels' or 'Pentekonters')???
I just finished the game with Daimonea, had over 200 mil in bank and a VERY powerful fleet of 6 Cargo Ships and 2 Triton Destroyers. The blessings: 99 (each) of Hades Fire, Muses Revenge, Athene's Mercy and Wind of Boreas

Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by Leemo on Apr 10, 11 12:50 AM
Excellent game . Just finished the scenario playing as the priestess. I love Greek mythology but the humour in this game really had me laughing at the Gods . The game runs really well on Win 7 64 bit and graphics are great.

I'm going to start playing another character now, partly just for the dialogue! The game can be played in easy mode for players new to this genre so don't hesitate to give it a go.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Sep 11, 13 2:39 PM
I assume Pharaohn is being funny.

Once I can afford it, I maintain 9 each of Hades Fire, Athene's Mercy, and the Muses' Revenge. Anything more is useless.

And I played a whole game w/ no Triton's Destroyer ever being available after the first year--during which, of course, I couldn't have raised the cash to buy it. RANDOMNESS rules!

Oh, and Easy mode does nothing but save you time clicking around the buildings in a given port. It certainly doesn't ease your actual work.

Edited on 09/11/2013 at 2:40:16 PM PST

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Sep 11, 13 9:11 PM
I wrote:Easy mode does nothing but save you time clicking around the buildings in a given port. It certainly doesn't ease your actual work.
Well, that and which port--which is an immense help toward your actual work!

Esp. when you need to search the "temples" and you're not told whether they're the sacrificial Altars or the Reliquaries!

Go to: