Rescue Team 4 TECH ISSUE

[Post New]by Ardana on Jun 29, 17 3:16 PM
I couldn't post in RT4 forum, since it's locked but I'm posting here
.... I have all the RTeams EXCEPT for 4. In my Queue it is stuck in "waiting to download" mode.. Over the last year or so I've this pop up over and over again. Disappointed in that I have all the series but this one. Any Help?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Rescue Team 4 TECH ISSUE

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jun 29, 17 6:23 PM
You need to contact Technical Support directly instead of posting to have them help you resolve the problem. When I had that issue, I rebooted my laptop and then it would install correctly. But you said you've had this for a year. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled?

julesy

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Jun 30, 17 3:58 AM
In general, you can open a new thread in any forum that looks like it's full of locks. Just click the blue Create New Discussion at the top of the page.

[Post New]by Ardana on Jun 30, 17 8:22 AM
Thank you Julesyhedgehog, I have tried several times to install the game and end up deleting it from my Queue because it's always stuck in "waiting to download" mode. I've tried to download it several times over the last year or so. Out of the entire series this is the only one that will not download for me. All others I've purchased & played until the very end. I've probably re-booted my system countless times in addition to installing a new OS.. which I might add ALL my other games have loaded & installed perfectly. I just don't understand why this particular one will not download. Oh well, I'll just forget this one. Move on... there are lots of others I can download and play without a hitch. Appreciate the feedback

Rmuh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Rmuh on Jul 9, 17 1:18 PM
As Julesyhedgehog stated, contact Technical Support to get help with your problem as you probably need specific advice to resolve it.

Go to: