warmbear
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Ending? (warning - spoilers)

[Post New]by warmbear on Apr 23, 10 10:53 PM
I just completed this game. Although I really enjoyed the game's storyline, and it's less than standard approach to HOG, I did not appreciate the utter non-ending that was presented. The heroine reaches a critical path choice, and the game just stops, and we are not presented with any solution, good, bad, or neutral. This is very poor game design.

Fpuff
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Ending? (warning - spoilers)

[Post New]by Fpuff on May 7, 10 6:44 PM
Fustrating is all I can say about this game. Too much yak yak
Sorry I bought this one.

[Post New]by sugarbear57 on Jul 3, 10 11:37 AM
i dont get that last puzzle i cant get it to do anything whats up with that so one tell me before i lose my mind.

[Post New]by tapdancer55 on Jul 3, 10 11:01 PM
I agree -
i really liked the format and puzzles, but I thought I'd made a mistake when the thing ended - or actually didn't.

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

[Post New]by kelnjor on Jul 4, 10 1:22 AM
sugarbear57 wrote:i dont get that last puzzle i cant get it to do anything whats up with that so one tell me before i lose my mind.

is that with the shapes (from book picture?) well if you keep moving/swapping them around, they will glow/change colour and wont be able to move once in right place..hope this helps

[Post New]by avalonsmyst on Jul 4, 10 8:14 AM
i understand what needs to be done on the last puzzle, but it won't let me swap, move, or lay aside any of the triangles. I move it and it pops back to its position on the table. What I have tried won't work and I am confused as to what to do next if it won't let me do what I need to do. Anyone out there who can help?

[Post New]by avalonsmyst on Jul 4, 10 11:51 AM
Okay, nevermind...I did figure it out...and it was easier than I made it out to be if I had just paid attention, and played around more with it.

bobbiemark
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by bobbiemark on Jul 5, 10 2:58 PM
I enjoyed the game up to the end, did she or didnt she? Or is there to be a part 2 on the way.

Go to: