Free The Witch

[Post New]by scampercat on Jun 30, 17 3:10 PM
I can't win on The Great Ocean Level 136. I have used all three boosts and still the star never goes into the final column - only occasionally back and forth. It seems impossible to win. Any suggestions??? Thanks.

Re:Free The Witch

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jul 4, 17 7:04 AM
scampercat, you have to get the star to the end of the second square - just at the point where it's ready to fall into the final column. Then clear space in the final square so that there is room for the star in the final column. Then turn the screen upside down and the star will fall into the final column. Good luck.

[Post New]by scampercat on Jul 5, 17 6:41 PM
Thank You!!! I'll try that. I appreciate any help I can get!!!

[Post New]by scampercat on Jul 24, 17 5:38 AM
Well, that didn't work. I have done that over and over and the star never drops into the box. I am sooooooooooo frustrated. I have bought every boast available to no use. I have cleared out the lower box till there is nothing in it at all but the star still won't drop. I love the game but I want to be able to move on. Any new suggestions?

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jul 24, 17 6:17 AM
Scampercat, I may not have made my suggestion clear. Do not turn the screen upside down until you have cleared a space for the star in the last box. Also, make sure that you have moved the star to the end of the second square. Then turn the screen upside down only after you have done BOTH of the above. I tried it and it works. On the other hand, maybe I'm just lucky. Good luck.

[Post New]by scampercat on Jul 28, 17 2:53 PM
Fred, I sincerely appreciate your trying to help me. I moved the star from the top of the first square to the far right of the long rectangle square - just below the box it needs to drop into. Then I cleared lots of space in the box above - especially in the middle row where it needs to fall. Then I turned it upside down and it went nowwhere. Just sat there. There was plenty of room for it to fall into but it doesn't go. I have tried it a hundred times. And I can't move forward until I conquer this challenge. Soooo frustrating but I will keep trying. If I'm not understanding your directions, please let me know. Again, thank you so much for communicating with me!!!

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jul 29, 17 8:46 AM
I guess I'm not very good at explaining. Let me try again. (1) Drop star in top, left box to bottom. (2) Clear space on right side, in large rectangle, to drop star through orange opening. Move star across large rectangle to blue opening. In order to do this, you will need to turn screen upside down to get the star to fall to the blue opening. (3) Clear space in rectangle which is now bottom, left. It has the star target in it. There has to be enough space for the star to fall through the opening. (4) Turn the screen upside down, again. The star should fall through. To finish this screen, you need BOTH the star to be seated AND the total points required. Hope this clearer than my prior attempt. Good luck.

[Post New]by scampercat on Aug 1, 17 7:16 AM
Fred, you are a genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID IT - Just like you said. I totally didn't understand at first but I followed your instructions exactly and it worked!!! OMG - how in the world did you figure that out? I could never, ever have done this without your help. Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! Now I can move forward and enjoy the game again. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!!!!

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Aug 1, 17 11:18 AM
scampercat, glad I could help. However, I have to tell you that I'm just a novice in determining solutions. The real EXPERT around here, is silver_hawk. You'll see her name a lot in the Helpful Links thread. In there, you'll see Puzzle Solutions sections which were created by her. The solution for your question isn't there, but there are SEVERAL other solutions there. If you run into other issues, check the Helpful Links thread. If you have other questions, just post here. There's always someone to help. Good luck.

[Post New]by scampercat on Aug 2, 17 4:50 AM
Thank you again. I will check out the Helpful Links thread since I'm sure I will have other stumbling blocks in the future. You should copy and paste the solution you sent to me because there is no way most people could have figured that out. And since Silver Hawk doesn't have it posted, you should. You don't give yourself enough credit - that solution was beyond "novice"!! It is such a relief to be able to move forward after weeks of frustration. I'm grateful for this forum and you! Happy gaming :-)

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 2, 17 2:43 PM
Hi there,

I just wanted to pop in here and thank Fred_just_Fred for providing assistance for scampercat's issue. It is definitely helpful and appreciated. For convenience, I'm also going to include links below to the threads that Fred_just_Fred mentioned.

Helpful Links for Free the Witch
Puzzle Solutions for The Great Ocean - Spoilers

Happy gaming everyone! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: