bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

BugBits

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 24, 10 12:05 AM
The sun shines on the Flowery Meadow. The ants are preparing for their daily food gathering as usual. But this day is different! A few bugs turned against these peaceful creatures! Now they have to fight for their home! Immerse yourself in this wonderful microcosm and help the little bugs in their epic battle for freedom and peace in BugBits! Protect your hive against intruders with your army of various beetles in this fun Strategy game!

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

Re:BugBits

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 24, 10 1:32 AM
Bug Bits is very fun for children and adults, the object of the game is to collect nectar, destroy enemy hives as well as helping the colony. During this game you will be able to advance and collect more bugs. I did not see a time limit option, so just have a good time.Tip: Use bees to get the nectar for the beetles so they can defend their colony. Thank you, Big Fish my son really enjoys this game. As Always...Happy Gaming!!!

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by OLDBAY on Apr 24, 10 5:39 AM
Interesting !! I think I will take your advise & give it a whirl ,,,Different !!

Akamar
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Akamar on Apr 24, 10 7:05 AM
Basically a kind of modern take on Simant?

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on Apr 24, 10 9:53 AM
Awesome graphs, simple goals. So far (haven't finished my demo time yet) it looks as a great games for kids and adults (the "war exchange" between opponents is so polite!) but I hope it will get a bit more challenging as the levels advance. Even if it didnn't, the game design is so cool it is worth playing.

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Apr 24, 10 10:18 AM
hope it will get a bit more challenging as the levels advance.

Thanks for that comment Gieyo, I love arcade games but so often they're too difficult/fast for me, this gives me hope. Looks charming.

ilove2sew
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by ilove2sew on Apr 24, 10 11:04 AM

this game - its like a tower game except its horizontal.

Too fun. There goes another code and another Saturday.

I'm having way too much fun with this one.

For someone who has never played one of these before - click the Help Button and go through all the images - it will help you lots and then have FUN!

Something to do until Royal Envoy comes out for regular po' folk like me.

Ila in Maine

Meisie84
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by Meisie84 on Apr 24, 10 12:35 PM
I'm halfway through the demo and am really enjoying it...if the kids were younger I could see epic battle in the 2 player mode I'll finish the demo for now...but this will be top of the list to buy. Thank you for something different .....even if I need to play it with sound(music) off...

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 25, 10 9:00 AM
My son would just like to say he is very happy to hear you all liked the game, have a slice of pizza and savor the game...and the pizza, but don't let the bugs eat it !! DMann

[Post New]by ProudGamer on Apr 27, 10 6:20 PM
Gieyo wrote:Awesome graphs, simple goals. So far (haven't finished my demo time yet) it looks as a great games for kids and adults (the "war exchange" between opponents is so polite!) but I hope it will get a bit more challenging as the levels advance. Even if it didnn't, the game design is so cool it is worth playing.

How are you liking it?

I am on the last level and I can tell you it is brutally hard. I can't tell you how many tries it took to get passed the second to last level.

I have enjoyed it greatly.

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on May 3, 10 5:55 PM
Mojave_Rain wrote:
hope it will get a bit more challenging as the levels advance.

Thanks for that comment Gieyo, I love arcade games but so often they're too difficult/fast for me, this gives me hope. Looks charming.

Hi Mojave, ProudGamer says it gets harder after, but as far as I got in the demo it was a great game to play, not too hard, so I guess the progress is reasonable and that one can adapt as the game advances.

ProudGamer, thanks for the scoop. In answer to your question, I LOVED THE GAME. I am waiting to get a credit in order to purchase it. How long has it taken you to get so far? I'm definitely getting this one even if it is just to enjoy the graphics!
Happy gaming to everyone

[Post New]by Zen7674 on May 16, 10 10:51 AM
I love this game and just used a code to buy it, however during my free time and even now after I have purchased it one of the levels is crashing my pc. During my free time it crashed 3 times all on the same level and then today i was able to play the level and finish up my game time, but once I purchased the game and started over it is crashing on the same level. any ideas?

Caselli
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Caselli on May 16, 10 11:21 AM
Zen7674 wrote:I love this game and just used a code to buy it, however during my free time and even now after I have purchased it one of the levels is crashing my pc. During my free time it crashed 3 times all on the same level and then today i was able to play the level and finish up my game time, but once I purchased the game and started over it is crashing on the same level. any ideas?

Weird. Which level is causing the crash? (What's the caption of the level tooltip on the map screen?)

[Post New]by Zen7674 on May 16, 10 1:00 PM
it is the something stinks level. I was able to get past it after about 4 blue screens, but now it is doing it on the 1st level with the water beetle. I have had 3 bluescreens so far on this one.

Caselli
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Caselli on May 16, 10 11:19 PM
Blue screens are usually indicating Windows system or driver problems (in XP/Vista/Win7 an application can't cause blue screens directly if all of the windows drivers and components are functioning correctly). I suggest you to install the latest video drivers, update Windows and DirectX. What config and OS are you using?

adelia6
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by adelia6 on Apr 5, 11 1:06 AM
My mum got this game for me, and i finished it all by myself in two and a half weeks!!!!

adelia6
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by adelia6 on Apr 5, 11 1:07 AM
FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to: