Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Love Chronicles: Death's Embrace Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jul 1, 17 12:41 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 07/01/2017 at 10:36:49 AM PST

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Love Chronicles: Death's Embrace Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by belamba on Jul 1, 17 9:16 AM
Got as far as the bubble/sword game and it completely froze. Had to 'force quit'!
Not far enough into the game to have seen much of it (just 20 minutes). No other games have done that
Not a buy for me as can't play it!
MacBook Pro macOs 10.12.5 Sierra.
A new machine and all up to date...

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Love Chronicles: Death's Embrace Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 1, 17 10:36 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Customer Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBeruna

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Love Chronicles: Death's Embrace Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Phoenix1123 on Jul 1, 17 10:47 AM
Exact problem as belamba; Brand new iMac, running MacOS Sierra, 10.12.5. Third CE in a row which fails during gameplay. This is becoming more than annoying!

WhiteladiesRd
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by WhiteladiesRd on Jul 1, 17 12:12 PM
iOS 10.10. Yosemite

Haven't been able to play a game from this dev in the last 18 months. Have written to CS several times.
Apparently still no change.

[Post New]by wanderingwomble on Jul 1, 17 1:49 PM
Running on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.5

The game crashed twice so far during the demo. The first time was when the dark witch started talking to me. I restarted it and it was fine, although it forgot I had found a couple of the collectible hearts.

The second time it crashed, I was partway through the HOS where the witch is telling the story of Phobos. I had already found all the symbols for the scene I was on, and then it crashed. When I restarted, I was in the same spot having found all the symbols, but the game didn't recognize that I had found them all. I am now blocked from progressing.

Tried restarting the game, but that didn't fix it. Also tried reinstalling with no luck.

Edited on 07/04/2017 at 8:19:00 AM PST

vanwyck
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by vanwyck on Jul 1, 17 3:02 PM
Same issue as Seahorse. Restarted 4X.

vanwyck
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by vanwyck on Jul 1, 17 3:06 PM
Now back in the game and at the last scene, I believe in the witches book. I have found all the Runes. All are marked green but nothing happens. Very frustrated!

vanwyck
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by vanwyck on Jul 1, 17 3:26 PM
I uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game and the game and the game is frozen on the witch's book. Very frustrated. May be last game that I buy.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jul 1, 17 3:38 PM
The Trial Version of the game downloaded & the game ran exactly like it was supposed to run. After playing the Trial Version, I decided to buy the game & take advantage of the "2 for the Price of 1" sale. I bought "Love Chronicles: Death's Embrace, CE" & "Love Chronicles: Beyond the Shadows, CE". When I tried to install the games the full version would not download. I got a message saying "Error Code 1404. Contact Customer Support. I tried downloading the game from screen after purchase then tried it from my Purchase History & finally tried it from the Purchase History in my Game Manager. When I tried to download the games it Signed Me Out of my Game Manager then a window popped up for me to Sign In. After I Signed In, it would give me the Error 1404 message then Sign Me Out.

I'm contacting Customer Support but I know that I won't hear from them until Monday.

I've never had this kind of problem with a game before today.

I'm running Windows 7 on an HP Pavilion Desktop.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 1, 17 4:23 PM
Hello Everybody,

I'm so sorry that your games aren't running properly and am here to provide some troubleshooting support.

When a Mac game freezes or won't respond to commands, we recommend updating the computer's software. A list of programs to update as well as instructions about how to do that can be found in the help page below.

Mac Game Troubleshooting

I've also included a help page with directions about how to resolve error code 1401 below.

Errors 1400, 1401, 1402, and 1404

If troubles still persist after following those instructions, please contact our Technical Support Team. They are the best equipped to provide more troubleshooting assistance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If any more questions arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another active Moderator. We're always glad to be of service.

bfgBeruna

myshania
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by myshania on Jul 1, 17 4:40 PM
I cant play any of vendals games !!! so frustrating they load, then just fades very slowly in to game cant use my mouse or anything!! just have to Log off!! This never use to happen but has started last two years or so. running windows 7

Pathmtl
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Pathmtl on Jul 2, 17 8:54 AM
Same issues as everyone it seems...during bubblegame/dagger..screen goes darker & that's it...Uninstalled, re-started tried again same issue.
Never had a problem before with Vendal games....

As mentioned we all seem to be having same problems & as per comments MAC's all seem to be up to date....

Maybe should check with developer to verify issues.....

Edited on 07/02/2017 at 8:57:45 AM PST

[Post New]by Hederahelix7 on Jul 2, 17 12:40 PM
I can't get the program to start downloading after I bought it. I had no major problems with the trial game. I got error 5 when I checked.
I'm running Windows 10 and all sotfware is up-to-date.

[Post New]by vbfljagsfan on Jul 3, 17 5:33 AM
The game has unexpectedly quit 2 times. I am now stuck in the tower after catching the blue power beacons and cannot go any further. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled and it still starts at the tower. I'm running Os Sierra on MAC computer.

Bunny1419
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Bunny1419 on Jul 3, 17 8:27 AM
Same problem as others....game freezes on the bubble/sword game and can't get out had to completely turn computer off and then when return can't skip, can't restart, nothing.

[Post New]by tredmarpm on Jul 3, 17 10:36 AM
OS X Yosemite 10.10.5
Game froze underwater. Restarted, but now I can not grab the golden key underwater. Buggy little game "-((

drbabs
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by drbabs on Jul 3, 17 3:17 PM
Same problem with the witches' rune search. I found all four and have green lights but nothing happens. Running on MacBook Pro with Sierra OS. I can go to other places but there must be something that comes from the rune search that i need later.

doorgirl
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by doorgirl on Jul 3, 17 5:03 PM
Pathmtl wrote:Same issues as everyone it seems...during bubblegame/dagger..screen goes darker & that's it...Uninstalled, re-started tried again same issue.
Never had a problem before with Vendal games....

As mentioned we all seem to be having same problems & as per comments MAC's all seem to be up to date....

Maybe should check with developer to verify issues.....

With dagger/bubble was able to skip that minigame (after force quit/restart) and not get sucked into the freezing part. Moved on to Blind Witch. Every time she says, after receiving crystals, "Who do you want to learn about" game quits.
MAC 10.11.6 MacBook Pro mid-2014.

Please fix!!

rjohn82677
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by rjohn82677 on Jul 3, 17 6:42 PM
I have the same problem that other players have stated. The game section with the witch and"runes" continues and continues without letting me move on. i m playing on an iMac with the Macos Sierra.

Is there a game "update" for this problem?

Go to: