rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

to all, who miss a helper for our mage in this game

[Post New]by rainworm on Jul 1, 17 9:16 AM
at the end of the demo, the white mage does something, that let him change to a dark one - and he will have a minion (a helper).

Just in addition to the front page reviews, which stated, there was no helper. I bought the game, so I 'found' him joining me after the demo.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:to all, who miss a helper for our mage in this game

[Post New]by Bartsister on Jul 1, 17 11:01 AM
Wonderful news! The more helpers the better. (and no, that was not sarcasm).

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Jul 1, 17 11:38 AM
Just knew, some of you fishies would be happy to know and buy this game (good one!)

Have fun

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jul 1, 17 12:27 PM
Thank you for letting us know.

You know, it must be frustrating for developers (assuming they read the player reviews) to see misinformation reported as fact.

I have seen outlandish statements in reviews, everything from there is no bonus game (when there was) to there is no skip button (when there was).

Some of this could be avoided by not posting a review until the player had completed the game. I sure would not want a book review posted by someone who had read the first 10 pages of the book and nothing more.

grannyann_
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by grannyann_ on Jul 1, 17 12:54 PM
I have no problem with a helper that does not need to be fed, clothed or entertained. Also it must sit quietly in corner, being very unobtrusive til needed once in a while.

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Jul 1, 17 10:11 PM
Thanks for the heads up, rainworm. I personally think inserting a helper into the game AFTER the demo is a low move on the part of the devs, as most people purchase based on what they see in the demo, & based on comments & reviews I've read, there are many folks who don't want helpers in their games. For myself, it generally depends on whether I think the helper will be a nuisance or not; for example, in "Beyond the Shadows" (also from the series), you get a cat who, though cute & comical, tends to move very slowly, & who's South end I got tired of looking at very quickly. I was looking forward to at least getting the SE of this game, but now I may not.

Go to: