How to level up through the Courses? Help

[Post New]by captbjm on Jul 1, 17 1:45 PM
Apologies for simple questions but I can't find any game play instructions
And this forum doesn't seem to answer general game play questions.

I need to figure out how to level... Quickly. That's all I want to do. Don't care about getting big scores or anything besides leveling to Course 18.

Have read through the 'help' sections that I was brought to after clicking HELP in the game settings section . all I find are answers to the usual Big Fish problems.

What do I click on in main menu to go through 'courses'? ? I can't even figure that out.

Thanks in advance.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:How to level up through the Courses? Help

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 10, 17 4:58 PM
Hello captbjm,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there are some questions about the gameplay for Fairway Solitaire. I'd be happy to try to clarify if I am able, as well as provide the means for receiving more assistance if more is necessary.

To 'level' quickly in this particular game, players only need to complete holes to complete a course and earn stars. Each course has 3 holes to play through, and once those are completed, the next course should be available to play or there will be a request to gain more stars.

To travel to a new course while playing, go to the main menu by tapping the lower left hand downward facing arrow. This should reveal a menu to choose from, tap on "Main Menu". Now, you should see a screen which should have the title "Main Courses" at the top. If you already see this screen, you're already on the select a course screen. A shadowed course that you are unable to visit means that you need to complete the courses prior to that one first.

If you've reached a page that says 'Get more stars to unlock', this means that you need to complete earlier levels and achieve higher star ratings on them to unlock the next set of courses. Alternatively, you can try to receive "Pro Stars" on courses that you've already played through and received 3 stars on.

If you have enough stars to continue and still see that message, or are still having trouble progressing through the courses by tapping on the ones that are available on the Main Courses part of the app, please contact our Fairway Solitaire Support Team with your AccountID and screenshots of what you are seeing and a description of what you are experiencing. Our Reps will be sure to follow up to provide further assistance as quickly as they are able to do so.

The following page can help players who want to provide an AccountID when writing to us but are unsure where to retrieve it:

What is my AccountID?

Also, the following page of steps can help with creating a screenshot and has steps for multiple types of devices:

Taking a Screenshot

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:How to level up through the Courses? Help

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 10, 17 4:58 PM
Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to assist. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: