bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any BugBits technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 24, 10 1:43 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any BugBits technical issues here only

[Post New]by kukahnut on Apr 24, 10 2:41 PM
The game downloads with no problem, it gets through the Big Fish games screen but never gets past the Adler Games screen, a box that says "error: acess violation"

Kathyju77
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Kathyju77 on Apr 24, 10 6:10 PM
The game downloads and then goes to screen with this: access violation:
0x0043CE67 then says 0x00000000!
What is that???

wilkesy83
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by wilkesy83 on Apr 24, 10 10:17 PM
Yes i got the access violation just after the bigfish loading screen too

wilkesy83
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by wilkesy83 on Apr 25, 10 1:14 AM
Oh it loaded fine the second time I tried

Kathyju77
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Kathyju77 on Apr 25, 10 3:31 PM
THANKS! I'll try it again.

[Post New]by sissywoods on May 7, 10 4:22 PM
Like the game. I'm getting a hazy/foggy coloring on the screen in the game. It was a pink color yesterday. Today it's a pale yellow which really makes it difficult to see.

teawren
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by teawren on May 10, 10 5:54 AM
What a shame!

I really wanted to try this game - it looks like a lot of fun.

I've just downloaded the trial for the second time and, for the second time, the game didn't get past the opening screen. Gets past the bigfish screen just fine and then just sits on the game developer screen. Like others I was impatient the first time through and got the access violation error so this second time round, I clicked on "play game" and walked away. Did a load of dishes, fed the cats and when I came back to the computer, the game was still sitting on that screen.

[Post New]by winslowd on May 13, 10 12:44 PM
shifting white patches in the landscape on certain screens. also invisible stink bugs... you can see their trail of dust but no beetle.. makes it difficult to play. sometimes at the end of a level it will reboot my computer for me... annoying.. when it works it's a good game

Caselli
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Caselli on May 14, 10 10:26 PM
teawren: Does your PC meets the minimum requirements? Win XP, 64Mb video RAM? Is DirectX 9 properly installed?

winslowd: Maybe you have to update your video card driver and/or DirectX. The rebooting indicates a serious system instability problem. I see that kind of issue a long time ago, in the Win 95/98/ME times...

Go to: