intergran
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

completion of new levels

[Post New]by intergran on Jul 2, 17 5:08 AM
have completed new update but we are not getting side quests back. just the open quest waiting on new update for dragon. it was short lived i must say.

Aynasha
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

completion of new levels

[Post New]by Aynasha on Jul 2, 17 5:14 AM
intergran wrote:have completed new update but we are not getting side quests back. just the open quest waiting on new update for dragon. it was short lived i must say.

Same here. I emailed the devs and will let you know if I hear anything.

intergran
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:completion of new levels

[Post New]by intergran on Jul 2, 17 6:14 AM
thanks very much xx

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Jul 2, 17 6:21 AM
Thax I miss my blue key quests.. they help with Trina quests

MaryM1980
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by MaryM1980 on Jul 2, 17 6:23 PM
I was just going to post a new thread asking about the blue keys, wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. I too like them, I wish that the pets would give you items for those and for the daily quests as well, those seem to take forever to complete lol.

PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Jul 2, 17 6:26 PM
I keep looking to see if someone posts why there are blue key quests. But so far I don't see anything.

[Post New]by gamersusan51 on Jul 3, 17 7:05 AM
Me too, I like the Blue Key quests, not worth coming to game if they are not here, seems I an now stuck on level 78

Hilltop83
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Hilltop83 on Jul 3, 17 7:47 AM
I also am very disappointed not to have the Blue Key quests return at the end of the update. They kept me engaged and help with Trina's quests and help me to build some reserves.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 3, 17 8:53 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for bringing this information to the Moderation Team's attention. It is understandable the concern that players may have with these certain side quests not appearing. I've gone ahead and alerted the Midnight Castles of this issue, and if any information is brought to our attention, we will post in the forums right away.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or further concerns, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Jul 3, 17 1:34 PM
Thank you!!

Aynasha
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by Aynasha on Jul 5, 17 6:47 AM
Devs "checked my profile to define the problem" yesterday. Sounds to me like they're trying to figure out why we don't have side quests.

UPDATE!: EG said "Based on your game, we made changes, and a small update that fixes this issue should come out soon."

I also let them know that the last character quest, Storyteller Cat's Oblivion Spell, doesn't work correctly for me. The task checks off when I craft a Path Seeker but when I look later, the check is gone. I've tried three times. I've tried crafting from HOS only as well as a combination of HOS and feeding pets for parts. Storyteller Cat is asking for Path Seeker for a fourth time now.

Are you having this problem as well?

Edited on 07/05/2017 at 7:14:31 AM PST

[Post New]by MABarnes53 on Jul 5, 17 10:51 AM
and it was a very expensive 2 levels to play!

[Post New]by Ionbickx on Sep 18, 17 8:07 PM
I am level 78, still stuck at the Story Teller Cat quest Oblivion Spell. Have 474 Destiny Keys, made the Pathseeker... still the Dragon will not help due to still no update.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thank you

Goodsie38

Edited on 09/18/2017 at 8:19:11 PM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 18, 17 8:19 PM
Ionbickx wrote:I am level 78, still stuck at the Story Teller Cat quest Oblivion Spell. Have 255 Destiny Keys, made the Pathseeker... still the Dragon will not help due to still no update.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thank you

Goodsie38

The update to get past the dragons quest on level 78 is not available yet.

It's only been a couple months since the June update took players from level 76 to level 78. I wouldn't expect the next update to come until after the Fall and Winter events are over. Only the dev's know.

[Post New]by Ionbickx on Sep 19, 17 8:56 AM
Thank you very much for responding.

Go to: