HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

About the update.. every update!

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Jul 2, 17 6:07 AM
I read players complain about how fast it is to finish the updates...every update.

Yes.. it is easy to finish, when you have been stuck between updates for the the last 2, 3 or 5 updates.. because you have millions of coins, lots of stamps and maybe 5000 diamonds

But please look past your own nose and maybe you will see players comming up from level 31, 52, 69 or 74
Could you please take a moment and think about how they will feel reaching this part of the game and get hit by craft after craft after craft for thousens of coins.. opening of HOS and zz for more coins

Enjoy the beautiful new scenes and zz's and find yor own way of keeping the game fun to play.

tutorqueen
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Re:About the update.. every update!

[Post New]by tutorqueen on Jul 2, 17 6:12 AM
That is my take exactly! I am so grateful to have had the ime to collect coins and HOS to be able to complete the new scenes and quests. However, there are always haters out there who love to complain! Being the leaders if the pack in the development cycle is a curse (waiting around for the next update ) and a blessing in disguise (being able to fill the coffers so to speak so that the requirements don't seem so onerus to complete!). Can't please everyone every time! I am just happy I can play for free and have some fun aling the way!

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Jul 2, 17 11:29 AM

Edited on 07/02/2017 at 11:39:08 AM PST

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Jul 2, 17 11:33 AM
BAPPLE wrote:I have tried twice to respond to this without success.

and you did it

I have had that happen to me too.. very frustrating

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Jul 2, 17 11:40 AM
Just tried to add to my earlier post Shorter message. Still kicked out. I give up for now

das100
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by das100 on Jul 2, 17 12:09 PM
just enjoy everyone...play the game slower if u don't like the time it takes for updates...u obviously know the time frame it takes for new updates to come out...LOTS of us wait...HELP players not at ur level...just a game

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Jul 2, 17 3:41 PM
Everybody has a style of play. When I went from 72 to74, I didn't realize how quick you could get to the end ( I was trying to go slow). So going from 74 to 76 I earned the gold. I got to the end shortly after the end of the spring event. Working on achievements now. I do understand wanting to see the beautiful artwork. But with each new level comes increased demands for inventory.

Go to: