2cats4u
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

NEED HELP PLEASE

[Post New]by 2cats4u on Jul 2, 17 12:50 PM
I know that this isn't the right place for this,but in trying to purchase 2 for 1 today I was charged for both games and can't find the e-mail spot for customer service(?), My menu never gave me the option to " continue shopping" and I closed the window not knowing I was completing both purchases at full price for each . Could anybody tell me what I can do?? Thanks for the help and understanding.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

NEED HELP PLEASE

[Post New]by minesita on Jul 2, 17 1:52 PM
2cats4u wrote:I know that this isn't the right place for this,but in trying to purchase 2 for 1 today I was charged for both games and can't find the e-mail spot for customer service(?), My menu never gave me the option to " continue shopping" and I closed the window not knowing I was completing both purchases at full price for each . Could anybody tell me what I can do?? Thanks for the help and understanding.

I hope you can understand me! Go to the main page of BFG, and at the bottom you'll find in small letters CS. (Customer Support). You have first Twitter, Facebook, etc., and then "Get help" in tiny letters. Good luck,
M.

2cats4u
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Re:NEED HELP PLEASE

[Post New]by 2cats4u on Jul 2, 17 2:38 PM
Thank-you Minesita. May you always swim in clean waters, and find all the morphing object that you seek. It used to be soo much easier to find help. New format , old player. Maybe it's time for me to hang-up my time in the pond. Thanks again for the reply!!

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Jul 2, 17 3:57 PM
2cats4u wrote:Thank-you Minesita. May you always swim in clean waters, and find all the morphing object that you seek. It used to be soo much easier to find help. New format , old player. Maybe it's time for me to hang-up my time in the pond. Thanks again for the reply!!

You're welcome ! And not reason to abandon BF. It cost me to find everything. And for sure, CS will give you a solution, only we have to be patient !!!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 13, 17 3:54 PM
Hello 2cats4u and minesita,

First of all, I want to thank you on your patience while waiting on a response. It looks like minesita was able to swim by with some great suggestions to take to get in touch with our Support Team for help with that promotion. After talking with our Support Team, it looks like we were able to help get that promotion settled for you. I'm happy that our teams were able to help with that and get back to you quickly so that you could participate in that promotion.

While it sounds like this particular situation has been resolved, I just wanted to swim by to let all of our players know that if there is ever an issue with a current promotion or purchase, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team with details of the transaction and what has happened. Our Reps will be sure to follow up and help with that purchase or issue as quickly as they can.

Thank you so much for taking the time to help out minesita, and I hope that you find an additional great game to play! If players have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: