pds29
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

DirectX error 80004001

[Post New]by pds29 on Jul 2, 17 1:09 PM
Got this error and I upgraded my directx to the latest in windows 10. how to I correct the error?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:DirectX error 80004001

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 2, 17 4:19 PM
Hello pds29,

Before I start, welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that the game is providing this particular DirectX error instead of playing as expected. Thanks for letting me know you've already updated your DirectX to the most recent version and are playing on Windows 10. Since it sounds like some troubleshooting steps I would've suggested have been taken and the issue still exists, I'm going to go ahead and provide the next best steps to take as well as how to contact our Support Team below.

The first thing I recommend is seeing if the Windows 10 specific steps on our help page can help quickly resolve that issue:

Windows 10

If all of those steps didn't seem to help, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue with the game, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and recreate the technical issues thread for this game so that players can continue reporting technical issues in the game at the thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Big City Adventure - San Francisco here.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that was helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other forum moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: