Not included in the 'Buy one get one" this weekend?

[Post New]by doodydada on Jul 2, 17 1:31 PM
The banner on the homepage says "All games are 2 for 1". But it won't let me use the code "FREE" to purchase this games. This is the 2nd issue I've had with BigFish and coupon codes not allowing me to purchase. May be time to move on. Not worth the hassle when the site won't take my money.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Not included in the 'Buy one get one" this weekend?

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 2, 17 2:21 PM
Hello doodydada,

I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble using our recent promotion running today on July 2, 2017. Players are able to receive games at 2 for 1 right now by using the appropriate promotional code while purchasing the right games to take advantage of that offer. Here's more information about the current promotion:

2 For 1 Sales

Players can use the promotional code FREE when purchasing two, non-discounted, Collector's Edition games, or the code BRAVE when purchasing two, non-discounted standard version games. That page also provides other limitations that players must be aware of when trying to participate in the promotion. Be sure to check out the "What if I get an error message?" section if an error message appears. Those suggested solutions may be able to assist in quickly resolving that.

If you are still seeing issues while trying to use those codes or would like further assistance with the promotion, I recommend getting in touch with our Customer Support Team with the promotion you were having trouble with, a description of what you were trying to purchase, as well as any specific error messages that may have appeared when trying to use the promotion. Our Reps will be sure to continue assisting as best they can so that you can get that great deal.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: