Spookys_Mom
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

CE? ----

[Post New]by Spookys_Mom on Jul 4, 17 4:09 AM
cbtx wrote:---- for any Match 3 game? That's laughable. And scary, too, when you think about it.
Where are prices for games headed?

I have to agree cbtx. My first thought when I saw this was "How is it possible a Match 3 could be a Collector's Edition". I love Match 3's and have not demoed this one yet but I can assure you regardless of how much I like the game I will be waiting for the SE!

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

Re:CE? ----

[Post New]by metmichallica on Jul 4, 17 4:34 AM
I think the same about HOG. We could use a change from all the HOG.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

CE? ----

[Post New]by Bartsister on Jul 4, 17 4:41 AM
cbtx wrote:---- for any Match 3 game? That's laughable. And scary, too, when you think about it.
Where are prices for games headed?

The typical Match 3 SE game usually offers between 80 to 120 levels per game at a member price of $6,99. This game is offering over 260 levels and "•Bonus levels and enhanced effects" - whatever that means.

Whether it is a great Match 3 as far as gameplay? I don't know. I haven't played it yet. But as far as game for your money, this one game is offering over the average number of levels of two SE Match 3's.

There is also a 2 for 1 sale going on today. so if you picked up another CE, it would be like getting two CE's at $6.99 each. As far as I am concerned, the prices are looking pretty good to me.

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Jul 4, 17 5:12 AM
Different strokes for different folks; isn't that what they say? I paid for the CE of Rescue Team 7; maybe someone would have said that was 'laughable' but it was an instant buy for me and many others. If people like Match-3 this may be a bargain to them, particularly in today's sale.

I'm not a fan of Match-3 games; I find them too repetitive and frankly really boring, although once in a blue moon one comes along that I do enjoy. But if someone wants to buy a CE of this genre, then its their choice and judging from what Bartsister says, this one seems to be well worth the extra price. I might even try it myself

A CE is judged on content, length of play, extras etc., not on it's genre.Whether it's a HOPA, TM, Match-3, Strategy or Adventure is irrelevant; if it's what the player wants to play and they're willing to pay extra for it, then it's worth the money to them.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Jul 4, 17 6:45 AM
I couldn't find a relaxed mode where-in you don't have to play with a limited number of moves or time so I'm passing on this until someone corrects me.

gsdogs
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by gsdogs on Jul 4, 17 8:18 AM
me also looks like a good game but no relax no sale

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Jul 4, 17 9:18 PM
my faves are HOPA games - would be in my glory if HOPA's were offered every day. I would buy them all ! However, that being said, M3's are also good games, used to play those ones.

Enjoy to all of you who like the M3 games.

[Post New]by Dayanablack on Jul 9, 17 3:25 AM
No relax..... however I find it amusing...... graphics a bit 'kiddy' though.....

Go to: