Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Happy Clinic here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jul 5, 17 12:38 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 07/05/2017 at 6:12:19 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Happy Clinic here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 5, 17 6:12 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Happy Clinic here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Happy Clinic.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Jul 7, 17 7:01 AM
Hmmm. Torn on this one.

I do like TM games, and this game is just that.

However, I find the entire concept of making money from sick people morally indefensible.
I'm also a nurse, and find the nurse character in this (female, wearing a short dress) rather insulting. All the nurse does is fetch and carry for the doctors (both m+f), and make beds. Because that's what I do all day at work.....not.

However, I have to put these two major aspects to the game aside to truly judge this game. It is just a game.

It's a TM game! Whoop whoop! Something, that for the last few years (without any answer from the staff at BF) has been sadly lacking. The game has quite good graphics, and the sounds are fine, although the ambient noise is slightly irritating. I turned (as I always do) the music off. The upgrades do come up after each level, and you always gain plenty of money to buy the upgrades.
I played the full hour, and did enjoy it, as it does play well. Despite my misgivings about the entire concept of the game (as above), I will "buy" the game. I have two tokens to use due to the lack of decent TM games, so I'll get this. I wouldn't but it, though, if I had no tokens to use.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Jul 12, 17 9:46 AM
The more patients that arrive, the slower I get, which clearly tells me I shouldn't be a nurse! Oh well, it's still a fun game! As you progress, other Hospital Clinics become available starting in Australia, then Mexico, Canada, Hawaii and New York. I love this Hospital themed Time Management game, and I'm glad this Standard Edition has finally been released, because I just can't see paying twice as much, just to get a few extra levels in the Collector's Edition.
Patients enter the clinic with their medical issue in a thought bubble, and then you drag them to a hospital bed, or a chair if no bed is available. (Once in a bed, the patient will no longer lose their "health") The nurse must then call a doctor or the Professor, each doctor has a specific expertise, the Professor can treat any condition. It is the nurse's job to deliver items requested by the doctor, such as getting medicine at the pharmacy or getting the patient's medical chart, or going to the warehouse for supplies, and the nurse must clean the bed sheets and dispose of them after each patient leaves. Each item takes up a slot on the nurse's tray which can be upgraded to hold more. A Converter is used to process some of the items, and will need to be picked back up by the nurse when it's ready.
Some patients need to be placed in a Treatment Chamber (sounds medieval?) others require further testing in the Laboratory. The Med-O-Matic Chamber can treat patients without a doctor (now that's more like it!) There is also a DNA matching Mini Game available.
Really the only extras the Collector's Edition seems to offer is a few Wallpapers, a few Bonus Levels and 40 Achievements, (35 of which are still offered in the SE version) Happy Clinic is a fun TM game, and just as fun in this Standard Edition, enjoy!

Go to: