cnicolls
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:Jurassic Period--Help!!!

[Post New]by cnicolls on Oct 20, 08 11:29 AM
OK....my face is red. I came in here and posted my panic message , went back to the game and...WOW!!! where did that lizard come from. I totally did not see it the first time! I ended up figuring it out myself.

Now...that being said, Firestone.... thanks for a speedy answer! It never ceases to amaze me, how helpful everyone is here in BF Forums!! I came back to change my post, and you'd already answered my call for help. Great people here!!

[Post New]by beingme1967 on Oct 23, 08 4:41 PM
Ok can somebody please help me get pass the last fruit piece. how do i get the last piece of fruit.

Nymth
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Nymth on Jan 6, 09 6:39 PM
Level 4-2
I can't get this last piece of fruit either..I've got 17/18 and cant for the life of me figure out how to get the one behind the nest? HELP

circlelt
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by circlelt on Jan 6, 09 7:27 PM
Click on the nest and it will move. Then you can retrieve the fruit.

Nymth
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Nymth on Jan 6, 09 7:43 PM
i have moved the nest and hit the hint button and its still hidden by the nest

laurimd
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by laurimd on Jan 7, 09 9:02 PM
I too have moved the nest and can see the fruit (a cherry?) but can not get it to remove when I click on it. What now? Also, I have started this game 3 or 4 times, and I have had to start from the very beginning EVERY time Any suggestions? I hope when I close this evening it will return to the correct age when I restart it--and I do know there are restart points...if it does it again I will contact Tech Support.

Nymth
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Nymth on Jan 9, 09 4:48 PM
I apreciate all the help so far but I still can't get the last piece of fruit....

These screens might help...

I got all 17 here

Move nest and????

How do i get this one

Edited on 04/01/2010 at 10:19:54 AM PST

Go to: