(for game description page)

Edited on 07/05/2017 at 4:39:50 AM PST

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:BFG: add usual link to CE - ?

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jul 5, 17 5:24 AM
I'm not sure what you mean? The two game page descriptions are slightly different. The CE mentions bonus locations and wallpapers.

julesy

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 5, 17 6:20 AM
Hi _DD,

I see that there is some concern regarding the description of the Collector's Edition and the standard version of this game. julesyhedgehog is right is that there is a slight difference to the game descriptions. The Collector's Edition of this particular game comes not only with the game itself, but bonus locations and wallpapers. Other Collector's Editions may come with a lot more for the player. For more information regarding these games, please refer to the following help page:

Collector's Editions

I hope this helps clarify.

bfgBellerophon

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Jul 5, 17 7:04 AM
I know what _DD means; on the buy/try game description page, there's usually a line that says 'for a more in-depth experience, try the Collectors Edition' and clicking on it it takes you to the CE page of the game.

Assuming there was a CE of this game, that option is missing

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 5, 17 7:07 AM
Hi angelfish106,

Thank you so much for clarifying! There is indeed a Collector's Edition of this game available on the site. I apologize that it wasn't included in the standard version game page, and I've gone ahead and alerted the appropriate teams. For reference, the link to the Collector's Edition game page is below:

Happy Clinic Collector's Edition

Thanks again for the insight! Happy gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Jul 6, 17 1:26 AM
Thank you, angelfish, you are right, that was exactly what I meant with the "usual link" in the title of this thread and "for game description page"!

Even with the hint at the CE, there are posts wondering that they "have played this game already!?!" often enough. ;Þ

While we are here: thanks also for your excellent game reviews!

Thanks, Bellerophon, for reacting to angelfish's post; the additional line is there now.

Go to: