O.O

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

O.O

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Jul 5, 17 9:04 AM
I was debating getting this game at all, once I learned about the helper, but I was getting another CE, & w/ the BOGO sale on, I decided to take the plunge...& now I dearly wish I hadn't, because that flaming blue minion is killing my eyes. Within a few minutes of the thing showing up, I had to prop something up against my computer screen to block my view of it...which of course blocks my view of the screen. I played about 20 minutes after that before I got tired of it & quit. My eyes do tend to be weak, so it may not be such a problem for most, but just be advised...it's on the large side, it's always flaming, it's almost always displayed on your screen (even in HO scenes & mini-games)...& it's BRIGHT. O.O

Edited on 07/06/2017 at 6:49:58 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:O.O

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 5, 17 10:51 AM
Hello nextgengranny,

Thanks so much for reaching out and letting us know about the graphics in this game. I'm sorry the size and brightness of the graphics makes this title difficult to play, and I'm swimming by to offer a little information.

It's possible that adjusting the computer screen's resolution or playing the game in Windowed Mode will make it easier on the eyes. Lowering the brightness might also be helpful, too. I've included a help page with further instructions below.

Screen Resolution

While the Moderation Team isn't able to make or influence changes made to games, I'll definitely pass this feedback along to the appropriate teams. We welcome both praises and constructive criticism, so thank you for your time.

Thank you also for your patience. Please PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions arise. We're always here to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: