Screen resolution issue

[Post New]by vmprslayer on Jul 5, 17 4:02 PM
When i opened the game it launched in a large font - Only opened in the lower left corner of my PC. I have used all the previous Park Ranger games without any problems but unable to change the screen resolution.
Any suggestions?

I have uninstalled, reinstalled several times and re started my PC several times. uninstalled and reinstalled game manager. None of this has worked.

thank you

Re:Screen resolution issue

[Post New]by greyangels on Jul 16, 17 6:16 PM
I have the same issue.

[Post New]by Vada99 on Jul 20, 17 9:29 AM
I have the same problem

[Post New]by MTimesTwo on Jul 21, 17 6:20 PM
Exact same issue. I have Mac Intel Processor Sierra OS latest updates and this game indicates I have at least the minimum of requirements to run the game. Still, the games opens huge on-screen and does not respond to altering the size of my display/monitor.

[Post New]by ellojello22 on Aug 14, 17 1:59 PM
has anyone found the solution for this problem? I've always liked the Park Ranger games and decided to buy this one ( couldn't remember if I tried the Demo). Now I am having the same issue, the screen is blown up and I cannot operate the game.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 14, 17 2:37 PM
Smok3y_Bull3t posted a workaround for this in the tech issues thread. Look for the post by him/her that was posted on Aug 12, 17 5:41 PM. (As I write this, it's the last post in that thread, but obviously that will change as more people post.)

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 14, 17 4:50 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report an issue you've experienced while playing Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6. It sounds like there are some players seeing the game not display properly and I wanted to provide the steps to take to contact our Support Team as well as some suggested steps to try to resolve this issue.

burf90 has pointed out that there was a report of a player finding a way to resolve this issue in Windows on our designated tech issues thread. I just wanted to link to that post, just in case it's helpful for our players who would like to try that on their PC:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6 here.

While those steps worked in that instance, I also wanted to provide some suggestions just in case you'd prefer to try those steps. For Windows players, this issue could be a result of the graphics card needing an update. The following page of steps can help with making those changes if you'd like to try them, especially step 2, Update your video card driver :

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For players on Mac, it may be helpful to try some of our general troubleshooting steps which can resolve a wide array of issues that commonly affect our games on Mac:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a Dr Felix. Diagnostic Report. That information could be vital to any follow up investigations necessary for this issue, and I want to thank our players who have already provided details such as that report to our teams. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 14, 17 4:50 PM
Since this is discussing a specific technical issue some players are experiencing, I wanted to lock this thread and request that players continue the discussion in the designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6 here.

Posting technical issues and follow ups there can help the teams behind our game as well as moderators more accurately track and relay the impacts of player reported issues. It also helps both respond more rapidly to those reports. Thanks for understanding.

Thank you as well for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators in the forums. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: