bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Myths of the World: Fire of Olympus Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 6, 17 12:29 AM
Eipix Entertainment presents a new twist on a classic myth in their beloved Myths of the World series!

You are Lysandra, Goddess of the Eternal Frost. The Almighty Zeus has declared your father Prometheus a traitor to all of Mount Olympus, placing him on trial before the most important gods. As punishment, Prometheus will be chained to a rock at the end of the world and you have been turned into a mortal! Escape to the mortal realm and recover your ice powers before Prometheus's spirit is crushed by Zeus's horrifying punishment in this epic hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Is there a map?

[Post New]by graciesmith7 on Jul 8, 17 9:36 PM
Hello;
I'm early in the game; at Apollo's temple and I have yet to see a map. Earlier, it looked like I grabbed one and she said something like, " a map is always useful" but I can't find it on the toolbar at the bottom. Not that big of a deal; just like to have it to see if I missed anything.
Not really feeling this Eipix either. Seems all their games have become the 'same thing'...played less than an hour and I'm pretty bored. Will try another game. I think I'm done buying these. Even if it's free it's a waste of gigs if you can't stay interested. =-(
Thanks,
grace

Re:Myths of the World: Fire of Olympus Collector's Edition

[Post New]by elliehappyface on Jul 11, 17 7:56 AM
You have to play so far then you get the map .....

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Jul 11, 17 9:04 AM
The map is hard to see in the tool bar as it rolls up into a scroll and then lays horizontally over the bar.
it should be laying across the toolbar on the right, just above the achievement (cup) button and the collections (omega) button.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Jul 13, 17 2:44 PM
The map disappears when you can't use it but it will come back.

Go to: