Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
665 Posts

Thunder and Lightning 's scaverager hunt

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jul 6, 17 12:06 PM
Thunder and Lightning have gone off on a scavenger hunt. The first challenge is to visit your neighbor's manors to find mode of transportation. Their first stop was Zeus 19. Here they found unicorns to ride, caravans, occult mobiles, and Bead and Mask wagons.

Edited on 07/06/2017 at 12:07:41 PM PST

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
665 Posts

Re:Thunder and Lightning 's scaverager hunt

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jul 6, 17 1:11 PM
The next manor visited was 217 Kitty Lane. Here Thunder and Lightning found the Houqua, caravans, bead and mask wagons, bead stands, gypsy wagons, occult mobiles, trains, unicorns, street cars, ghost and ice cream trucks, a hearse, and a swan boat. Next stop Dream24. Ghost and ice cream trucks, bead stand, bead and mask wagon, occult mobile, trains, the Houqua, caravans, swan boat, and finally street cars.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jul 6, 17 5:26 PM
Bolt went to Ohello. He found the bead stand, hearses, town wagon, ice cream truck, gypsy wagon, circus truck, truck, train, unicorn, mardi gras float, occult mobile, the houqua, bead and mask wagon, and caravan wagons.

It may be awhile before he goes to another manor. He has made a stop at the ice cream truck and probably won't leave till its empty!

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
665 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jul 7, 17 10:46 AM
Nice job Bolt. Thunder and Lightning stopped by House of Mouse. Here they found caravans, bead stands, bead and mask wagons, the Houqua, unicorns, and even a brontosaurus which reminds me of the Flintstones. They are off looking for a few ice cream trucks. Look out 19 Elm St., the boys are on the way.

Edited on 07/07/2017 at 10:46:53 AM PST

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jul 7, 17 4:44 PM
lol. I just tried to visit House of Mouse! Then I came over here to see what was happening. The program booted me out so I did not get to visit. Bolt will try another one after he has dinner.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jul 7, 17 5:03 PM
Bertha refuses to get out of the pool. It is 96 degrees here, so I don't blame her.

Bolt stopped by Chateau Beausejour and found none, nada, zip.

Next he went to Tweets Tower and found beads and masks, train, caravan, gypsy wagon, and the ghost truck.

He is now headed home to splash in the pool.

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
665 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jul 8, 17 11:30 AM
Good job Bertha. So sorry Bolt. Thunder and Lightning visited St. Petersburg. They saw trains, the Houqua, caravans, the town wagon, and their favorite, the ice cream truck. Sorry, Abbie, I think the ice cream is gone. One more stop before heading for the water slide, Little Tip Tap. Okay, trains, swan boat, beads and mask, caravans, gypsy wagon, and the Mardi Gras float. Off to the water slide and another ice cream truck or two.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jul 8, 17 9:15 PM
Bolt went to Dragon Den Manor. He found the train, gypsy wagon, caravans, occult mobile, hearse, mardi gras float, houqua, bead stand, bead and mask truck, and one ice cream truck which is now very empty.

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
665 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jul 9, 17 10:27 AM
Thunder and Lightning are very happy that Bolt and Bertha went scavenger hunting for modes of transportation. Right now they are at 19 Elm St visiting the ice cream trucks. Tomorrow they will be starting the building hunt. However, the building must be related to some sort of work like the blacksmith building. for everyone.

Edited on 07/09/2017 at 11:28:28 AM PST

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Jul 10, 17 3:16 AM
Sorry I'm late, I've been looking after a neighbours house and garden while they're on holiday.

Hagrida went to A pair of teeth 4 the T8R, and this is what she found-----

9 gypsy caravans, train, gypsy wagon, bead stand, tunnel of love, ghost truck, houqua, street car, bead and mask trucks 2, Mardi Gras float and cannon( flying man in a circus).

Now getting ready for the building hunt. See you later.

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
665 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jul 10, 17 3:46 AM
Good job Hagrida. Thunder and Lightning went to visit Reggie Fluffypants this morning. They found a dry good store, the Jazzmatazz, the train station, Octometrist office, and the spooky saloon. It must be 5 o'clock someplace.

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
665 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jul 10, 17 10:32 AM
Stopped by Moocow moo and t8r too, found a lighthouse, jazz club, eye doctor office, train station, and a green house or two. However, no ice cream trucks looks like 19 Elm st is going to be hit again. Leave some ice cream for the other dragons please.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jul 10, 17 7:52 PM
stopped at LEGOLAND. I can't remember what half these places are called! Had to go look them up. Hope I got them all...Train station, barn(does it count?), dry goods store, school house, greenhouse, blacksmith, eye doctor, lighthouse, blacksmith, voodoo house, and jazz club.

I think I need a drink after all that! Looks like I found an ice cream truck that the dragons have not yet raided. Think I'll pig out!

I have family staying with me this week, so I will try check in every day.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jul 11, 17 8:52 AM
Ran by SYBYLL and found lots of greenhouses and lighthouses.

Headed for the Ferris wheel for a spin followed by a day in the pool.

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
665 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jul 13, 17 3:15 AM
t and L visited 666 Gotham City, they found the dry goods store, jazz club, and eye doctor. I am afraid the ice cream truck they found is now empty. Have fun with the family. Yes, the barn counts. There could be a farmer around.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jul 15, 17 4:24 PM
Put everyone on the plane this morning and now have my life back!

Visited Godot wonders why and found the train station, eye doctor, voodoo house, and dry goods store.

Hotter than you know what here. Many fires burning in California and Nevada. Getting smoke from some of these fires...not too bad yet, but does make the eyes sting. Maybe I should visit the eye doctor.

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
665 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jul 16, 17 6:48 AM
Thunder and Lightning have decided to hunt for Fountains of Doom and Phoenix Ponds. That might help cool you down rose. Hope your weather turns rainy to help fight the fires. They stopped by toomuchstuff and found one fountain and one pond. Also present was a gumbo stand, gone is the gumbo.

Edited on 07/16/2017 at 6:52:48 AM PST

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jul 16, 17 10:38 AM
Bertha and Bolt visited Silver and found 6 phoenix ponds and 1 fountain of doom.
They next went to Nothing street and found one pond and 1 fountain.

They are now in the circus tent enjoying the show and eating lots of popcorn and cotton candy.

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
665 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jul 16, 17 2:30 PM
I think Bertha and Bolt are the circus act. I bet they are the flying trapeze act without the trapeze. Thunder and Lightning are joining them holding the hoops for them to fly through. If Bertha and Bolt are late getting home, they joined T and L at 19 Elm St raiding the ice cream trucks.

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
665 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jul 17, 17 2:56 AM
Thunder and Lightning stopped by Little Tip Tap. They found 4 fountains and 2 ponds. Last I knew they were busy splashing in the fountains. Had to water the plants.

Go to: