FMSchilly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Unplanned purging of friends by Marjo

[Post New]by FMSchilly on Jul 6, 17 1:39 PM
I discovered this morning that I have a new ID (273289), so it would appear that Marjo thx You (ID 203138) can be removed from friend lists since I no longer have access to it.

I've sent invitations to over 130 "old" friends who may or may not still be active, so please friend me again if I missed anyone who's still playing. I would imagine I'll have open slots because of attrition, so new friend requests will be welcomed!

Thanks,
Marjo new ID

dhawk313
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Unplanned purging of friends by Marjo

[Post New]by dhawk313 on Jul 6, 17 1:56 PM
Hi Marjo.
I saw your new request but wasn't sure if I could delete your old number so I was glad to see this message. I hope this doesn't happen to my account! I hope you get everyone back in your friend list! Good Luck! Happy Wandering!
Dona (206023)

craftysherry
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by craftysherry on Jul 6, 17 3:45 PM
Hi Marjo,
Saw your friend request a moment ago. So sorry you are starting over again. Like Dona said "hope this doesn't happen to my account" I'm currently sitting at 152 friends (that's your former ID removed) so watching a couple of players and will re-add you as soon as I can

Deborah48
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Deborah48 on Jul 6, 17 5:42 PM
Hey Marjo, I have added your new id and deleted the old one. So sorry you had to do this. But no worries I will do what I can to help you with gifts. Ask for anything even High item stuff and I will do what I can.
Best wishes, Deborah

Edited on 07/06/2017 at 5:43:17 PM PST

FMSchilly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Unplanned purging of friends of Marjo

[Post New]by FMSchilly on Jul 6, 17 10:16 PM
Thanks everyone! Have no fear though because I didn't lose my progress or anything else in the game, just my friends. Fortunately, I keep a list of friends that allowed me to easily re-invite everyone. I have some great friends and it would have been a real bummer if I hadn't had the list...

The silver lining is that I was thinking about removing some players who appeared to be inactive, and now I don't have to agonize over possibly deleting active players - they just won't accept the invitation. That works for me!

FMSchilly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Uh oh - it happened to Marjo again!

[Post New]by FMSchilly on Dec 10, 17 3:56 PM
FMSchilly wrote:I discovered this morning that I have a new ID (273289), so it would appear that Marjo thx You (ID 203138) can be removed from friend lists since I no longer have access to it.

I've sent invitations to over 130 "old" friends who may or may not still be active, so please friend me again if I missed anyone who's still playing. I would imagine I'll have open slots because of attrition, so new friend requests will be welcomed!

Thanks,
Marjo new ID

Yikes! I discovered today that I'm back to my old ID (renamed "Marjo now 203138"), so Marjo thx You (ID 273289) can be removed from friend lists since I no longer have access to it.

I didn't lose any progress or items and my former Friends list is back, but unfortunately my friendly barrel glitch and new Friends list are gone. My apologies to my new Friends because I haven't been keeping track like I used to and I don't remember who was on my list .

Feel free to re-friend me if you weren't on my old list and you're so inclined...

Thanks,
Marjo now 203138

Go to: