bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to League of Light: Edge of Justice forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 7, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to League of Light: Edge of Justice forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other League of Light: Edge of Justice players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

mickisue
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Welcome to League of Light: Edge of Justice forum

[Post New]by mickisue on Sep 22, 17 11:08 AM
This is a tech issue. I have the Mac version, playing on a MacBook Air. My pointer won't reach the edges of the screen, so can't, for example, reach the "skip" button for the intro after the first time I've seen it. And there are items that are there, so can't complete some of the HOGs.

Please check on this.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:Welcome to League of Light: Edge of Justice forum

[Post New]by sazoria on Sep 22, 17 12:39 PM
@mickisue

This seems like an issue with how the game functions specifically on your computer.
Either way (whether glitch with programme or a problem with game/computer compatibility) the Moderators that work on the forums won't be able to check on it as they are not tech people, they will only be able to send you the formula tech solutions that are displayed on their help pages.

If you want a solution targeted to your problem you need to contact the customer support people.
Email them, and then reply to any emails they send back.
If there is a queue, as is often the case because BFG get a lot of requests for help, then make sure when you ask for an update on your query, that you reply to the email that the tech team send you after your first email (the one that says we are looking in to it or you are in a queue).
That way the department will recognise that you have an existing complaint that you are waiting on, rather than seeing a new email and assuming that it is a new request and therefore not prioritized over others who are waiting.

Go to: