Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Edge of Justice here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jul 7, 17 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 07/07/2017 at 9:11:28 AM PST

fishyfi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Edge of Justice here.

[Post New]by fishyfi on Jul 7, 17 4:56 AM
Hi - I've just bought this, but when I'm installing it, I get a message from Norton saying that it has flagged a security issue "setup_gf18172t1l1_d2742717756_l1_s1.exe Threat name: SONAR.AM.C!g8". Weirdly if I scan the file before I try installing Norton doesn't pick anything up.

I've downloaded and installed a lot of games from the site and never had this happen before - has anyone else had problems with installing this game? And more importantly - is it safe to install?

Thanks

P.S. I'm using Windows 10 and Norton 360

Edited on 07/07/2017 at 4:57:27 AM PST

[Post New]by zeldafriend on Jul 7, 17 5:05 AM
Hi- i got the same warning, but installed it. I have also Norton 360 and using window 8

fishyfi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by fishyfi on Jul 7, 17 5:11 AM
zeldafriend - I'm assuming your computer hasn't imploded in anyway then?! (I hope!)

teaset3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by teaset3 on Jul 7, 17 8:15 AM
I downloaded the sample game and it worked fine. I bought the game and it will not download. It looks like it is going to but never does. I deleted the sample game and tried again and the full version will not download. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 7, 17 9:11 AM
Hello Everybody!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Customer Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBeruna

Edited on 07/07/2017 at 9:14:07 AM PST

[Post New]by zeldafriend on Jul 7, 17 10:56 AM
Hi Fishyfi
Playd it for 1 our, and no problems. Then suddenly the hint button doesnt work?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 7, 17 5:31 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear your games aren't working and am swimming by to see if we can fix them.

First, I want to assure those who received the virus message that our games are extensively screened before they're released and that no virus has been received from Big Fish Games. Occasionally, an overactive antivirus program will incorrectly identify one of our games as being harmful. Our Technical Support Team is totally equipped to resolve this for you, so please contact them and, if possible, include a screenshot of the virus message received.

Just in case, I've added some useful help articles with more information and instructions (respectively) below.

Virus Messages
Taking a Screenshot

Instructions for getting a game that won't download to install properly can be found in the help page below.

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

There are also a few steps that can be taken when a game won't respond. I always recommend checking that the video card driver is up to date and running the game with administrator permissions. Again, the help pages below contain those respective instructions.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If those troubleshooting suggestions don't fix the game, please also contact our Technical Support Team. They're the best suited to continue providing support.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by zeldafriend on Jul 14, 17 1:50 AM
Hi,
I also got a sonar error warning, but there is nothing wrong with the game.
It worked fine for me. The hint button didnt work suddenly, but only one time. I had to put a tiny shield down, and the hint button didnt tell me where. From there everything is ok.

Edited on 07/14/2017 at 1:51:48 AM PST

pinkwitch12
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by pinkwitch12 on Jul 18, 17 1:56 PM
To Zeldafriend, I am at that shield thing too. Suddenly hint does not work and the map does not help either. Hoping that when I go back in it works again, because this shield is not evident as to where that might go just yet. Nice flow until then.

Later: I looked for, and found, the walk through. (can't say I like the new set up of help so well, it is harder to find walk throughs. The shield is put in the stairs to the second floor. I had no trouble with any warnings in the download process. I was using windows 7 though, so maybe windows 10 has too much security?

Edited on 07/18/2017 at 3:43:10 PM PST

Go to: