game purchase

[Post New]by feleanor on Jul 7, 17 8:22 AM
i order a games from **** and can't remember my old email back then so when wen to **** web site, big fish games up so i need to know if i put my disc back how to get it started. i brought it in 2012 and need help

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:game purchase

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 8, 17 4:17 PM
Hello feleanor,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm swimming over to provide help as best I can.

First, though, I wanted to draw everyone's attention to one of the Forum Rules below:

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

The mention of the other game company has been removed from the post above. While I understand using the name of another game company in this context, the Moderation Team asks that any mention of other game websites are kept from future posts. This helps keep the forums organized. Thank you for understanding.

Since I'm unable to see the name of the company from which the game was purchased, I'd recommend contacting our Customer Support Team. They'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Thank you again for your patience. If any further questions arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another active Moderator. We're happy to listen and to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: