need help

[Post New]by caughtbigfish on Jul 7, 17 4:06 PM
How do I unlock the doors to follow the flauntis using roman numerial numbers

Re:need help

[Post New]by djan25 on Jul 7, 17 4:26 PM
stuck at the door with roman numerals on left and pictures of bird snake cat spider on right how to solve the part os game

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Jul 7, 17 6:35 PM
The numbers are the number of legs that correspond with the animal next to them.
Bird=2
Snake=0
Cat=4
Spider=8

Just use the equivalent Roman numerals. For anyone who isn't sure-
2= II
4=IV
8=VIII
I can't remember what they use for the zero as there isn't a Roman numeral equivalent, but presumably something that resembles a 0.

Happy gaming

bjko1
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by bjko1 on Jul 8, 17 12:24 AM
Thanks for the information. At this time the gate is half open and I can't seem to get it all the way open. My hint button keeps going to the covered cart in the yard. I am not able to use anything in my inventory. Thanks for any help that I receive.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Jul 8, 17 8:42 AM
You open the gate fully by using chains on either side to attach to things that will pull it open.
You use the chain that you put together with carabiners and attach it in the niche at the right hand side of the gate and then attach the other end to the statue.
Then you use a bomb that you should of made, on the statue and it will fall over and pull the gate partly open.
You then use the triangle shaped emblem in the triangle insert in the niche on the left of the gate to open it.
Pick up the chain in the niche.
Move out to main scene and attach the other end of the chain to the cart.
Once you have done all this you should then be able to click on the front of the cart to get a zoom in area.
You will see a rock in front of the cart wheel.
Use mace (that you got in top of guard tower by using mace emblem on weapons rack) on rock in front of cart wheel.
Cart will roll down hill and pull open gate fully.

bjko1
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by bjko1 on Jul 9, 17 12:35 AM
Thank you. I was sure that I had tried that before. I have now finished the game.

[Post New]by jlindelong on Jul 21, 17 4:46 PM
How do I find the flautist, I am at the house and secret house behind the firepace but I go round and round

[Post New]by jlindelong on Jul 21, 17 4:48 PM
its just like the flautist has dropped out of sight

[Post New]by jlindelong on Jul 21, 17 4:51 PM
Where is the flautist

Go to: