Last Mirror Shard in Phobius

[Post New]by catsgranny on Jul 7, 17 5:09 PM
I saw this question posted a while back, but found no answer to it. I'm losing my mind and my eyesight looking for the last mirror shard (I think the blue/clear shard, but I could be wrong; locations of all three would be more than fantastic) in Phobius, I believe it's called the Ash Forest. If someone could please help, any hints, would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:Last Mirror Shard in Phobius

[Post New]by sazoria on Jul 7, 17 6:50 PM
I would be happy to look at my strategy guide to find the shard locations, but the SG does not have the names of the scenes, they are just listed in order, so without playing this whole game through I wouldn't know what scene is the one you want.

Could you possibly reply with a good description of the scene you want the shard locations for? so that I can look it up.

[Post New]by catsgranny on Jul 8, 17 4:37 PM
Certainly, I'll try. And thanks for any help in advance! It is the ash forest where the cage holding the evil root was held. The cage that needs the Golden Details to open a mini-game. There is a clock to be repaired, a tomb with a portrait and changing numbers, a guillotine in the background to the left. If it helps, it is the second scene with Sacrosa in it. After the cage is open and the vine root released, she opens a portal. I hope this helps and you know where I'm talking about. I want to finish the game, but I'm obsessed with this shard. Thanks so much!

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Jul 8, 17 5:53 PM
Okay-
1. There is a shard (dark blue?) on the bottom right corner of the standing up portion of the tombstone. I believe there is a pile of bones on the floor just next to that bottom corner of the standing stone, but I could be wrong as the pictures are reasonably small so it's harder to make things out.

2. There is a green shard on the trunk of the tree on the left of the screen in the foreground, right next to the branch that juts out of the tree.

3. There is a shard (light blue?) on the left edge of the blue thing that is hanging from a chain on the right of the screen. The shard is on the left side of the hanging thing, just to the right of Sarcosa's head.

I hope this helps. If not don't hesitate to get back to me.
Happy gaming

Edited on 07/08/2017 at 5:54:18 PM PST

[Post New]by catsgranny on Jul 8, 17 6:29 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I would never have seen it. It was the light blue shard on the left side of the blue hanging clock next to Sacrosa's head that I just couldn't see. Finally, I can (hopefully) finish the game in peace. You're the best, Sazoria! Thank you!

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Jul 8, 17 7:01 PM
You are most welcome! I am always happy to help if I can.
I hope the rest of your playing goes.....SWIMMINGLY
Ok seriously though, hopefully you will be fine now, but if there are any other shards you can't find, just get back with a scene description and I'll have another look.
Happy gaming,
Sazoria.

Go to: