The CAse of the Copycat Curator - Masquerade Mysteries

[Post New]by pegrabher on Apr 24, 10 3:49 PM
I am on Chapter 7 and can't figure out which location to go to to find the mask When I click on hint at Lab, Security, Janitor's Closet, Alley, the hint says at all of them go to another location. Help!!!!

housebound
Salmon
Salmon
2,568 Posts

Re:The CAse of the Copycat Curator - Masquerade Mysteries

[Post New]by housebound on Apr 24, 10 4:03 PM
go to the jantors clost & look in the box on the shelf.
hope that helps.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 24, 10 4:09 PM
Welcome to the pond pegrabher!

I’ve gone ahead and moved this thread over to the full Game Forum to keep all of your questions and comments in one place.

To find the forum for any game, just click on “All Game Forums” at the top of this page, and type in the game title you’re looking for.

Happy Gaming!
bfgTigris

[Post New]by ladyL07 on May 6, 10 2:52 PM
Stuck on chapter 10, its telling me to go to the curator's office but it does nothing when I go there. Pleas help me so I can move on.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on May 6, 10 5:47 PM
ladyL07 wrote:Stuck on chapter 10, its telling me to go to the curator's office but it does nothing when I go there. Pleas help me so I can move on.

There are many different things to do in Chapter 10 and you do have some choice in which order to do them. Most likely you need to either reveal one of the secret items, like the safe,in the Curator's office, or you need to look in a zoom scene, like the drawer in the curator's office or the jewelry box in the gift shop.

The easiest way for you to figure out what you need to do is to check the Blog Walkthrough. It has full instructions for each chapter, including marked screenshots, so it should help.

Should start at Chapter 10 in the Blog Walkthrough and read through to see if there are any steps or zoom locations that you've missed.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Waklthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Go to: