hangel1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Hop scene in forge

[Post New]by hangel1 on Jul 8, 17 12:22 PM
Is anyone able to access the hop scene in the forge and if so how did you do it? Or is this another Epix glitch?

Re:Hop scene in forge

[Post New]by azmilitarymom on Jul 8, 17 10:42 PM
I'm having the same issue. I reported it on the tech issue thread. Hope it gets fixed soon!

JPCarol
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by JPCarol on Jul 9, 17 9:54 PM
Me too - got all the way through to the last item and now stuck

[Post New]by kanziggirl813 on Jul 15, 17 5:37 AM
hop in the forge!! Very frustrating to pay and get stuck here

[Post New]by Helen1st on Jul 17, 17 1:54 PM
Did anyone find a fix? I am stuck on this, it won't give me the key mold. I tried adjusting the difficulty so I could use hints, but t won't do anything just points me back at the hop, and then just says I need a beast or something.

[Post New]by Helen1st on Jul 17, 17 3:11 PM
Hi, I sent an email to tech support and they just replied with the standard looking response that they were sorry that the game didn't "seem" to working properly (no, it doesn't seem to be not working, it isn't working properly) on my system (implying it was my system that was at fault) and giving me a coupon to use. Don't want a coupon want to finished this game. It was really good until then

[Post New]by marylou1234 on Jul 19, 17 4:55 PM
There is something missing in the HOp scene in the forge. Hint does not help.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Jul 23, 17 3:19 PM
Helen1st posted in the technical error section:

The FIRST time you play the HOS in the Forge, open all of the drawers, and make sure the large drawer in the center bottom of the scene is open BEFORE you leave that area.

That way, when you go back to the HOS, the second time, the bag is ready for you to open and get the key mould.

Thanks to Helen1st posting, I followed her directions and everything worked fine for me,

If you didn't open the center drawer, when playing the HOS the 1st time through, there is no way for you get the mould for the key. You will have to start the game over, OR wait for a FIX to the problem.

Edited on 07/23/2017 at 3:26:07 PM PST

IAMADOL
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by IAMADOL on Aug 1, 17 7:53 PM
I also am having this issue. Such a bummer that we have to wait...on the other hand...I'm glad I'm not the only one having an issue!

Go to: