Daily Quest

[Post New]by Ella1493 on Jul 9, 17 5:42 AM
I play Midnight Castle on a PC what is meant by a 3, 5, or 10 part daily Quest I play the Quest Daily but I can't see any changes in the Challenge or Achievements

Ella

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

Re:Daily Quest

[Post New]by gtminer on Jul 9, 17 6:08 AM
The are daily quests given by the Gnome who sits right above you pet. You can tell how many parts it has by looking at the outer ring. There are little triangles in the outer ring, marking off how many quest it has. If it has 3, it's a 3 part, 5 it's a 5 part, and 10 it's a 10 part. To complete the 5 part, you must play his quest until you receive a chest at the end.

This day is different than Day 24 in that you only have to do 5 parts, so that means you only have to do 5 parts of any type. So you could complete a 3 part and only do 2 of another 3 part, or 2 of a 5 or 10 part. But today's challenge, you actually have to complete a 5 part.

Hope this helps.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 9, 17 6:11 AM

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/652841.page

Last year, a number of us probably spent more time trying to explain what a 5 part DQ is than we spent playing the castle challenge! I'm not going to do that again. Everything you need to know is in that link.

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

[Post New]by gtminer on Jul 9, 17 6:12 AM
gtminer wrote:The are daily quests given by the Gnome who sits right above you pet. You can tell how many parts it has by looking at the outer ring. There are little triangles in the outer ring, marking off how many quest it has. If it has 3, it's a 3 part, 5 it's a 5 part, and 10 it's a 10 part. To complete the 5 part, you must play his quest until you receive a chest at the end. This also means if your first DQ is a 3 or 10 part, you have to complete them so that a (hopefully) 5 part shows up, or wait until the next day and hope for a 5 part. If you are unlucky, and a 5 part doesn't show up first, you can use an amulet. It's more than likely in that hour that a 5 part will show up, but sadly there is a chance it won't.

This day is different than Day 24 in that you only have to do 5 parts, so that means you only have to do 5 parts of any type. So you could complete a 3 part and only do 2 of another 3 part, or 2 of a 5 or 10 part. But today's challenge, you actually have to complete a 5 part.

Hope this helps.

Go to: