unlock bonus levels

[Post New]by ckitout on Jul 9, 17 10:35 AM
I have 3 stars on all 50 levels and 3 stars on the first 5 bonus levels and bonus level 6 is still locked. What do I need to try now?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:unlock bonus levels

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jul 10, 17 4:02 AM
Just replay bonus level 5 and then bonus level 6 will unlock. You may find that you will have to do the same if you stop in the middle of bonus levels without having played all the way through. Some kind of bug with the bonus levels, I think.

julesy

tnt1192
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

unlock bonus levels

[Post New]by tnt1192 on Jul 11, 17 2:23 PM
ckitout wrote:I have 3 stars on all 50 levels and 3 stars on the first 5 bonus levels and bonus level 6 is still locked. What do I need to try now?

I just came on here to ask about this. I beat the game & then went through and got 3 stars where needed. Nothing shows up past bonus level 5. I have played them all already, but cant get to them. I really dont want to have to replay levels I already got 3 stars on.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Aug 21, 17 5:48 PM
I played the last level with 3 stars on all. The bonus chain fell off. Then I started to play the last level again. Went out and opened the game again and then it let me play all levels of the bonus levels.

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Sep 22, 17 9:57 AM
What julesyhedgehog said works, at least it should. If not, try backing up to like level 3 or 2 and move from there, then see if the rest unlock. I had to do that myself one time at level 18 or something. It's a glitch, for sure.

Go to: