lamp_post
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

I am stuck!

[Post New]by lamp_post on Jul 9, 17 10:49 AM
Hi,

I am stuck on the 3rd bonus puzzle in the Journey book. Can anyone give me a hint?
I love this game....but i cannot go any further until I solve this and I have been trying for 2 days.

Thanks,

Lamp_post

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:I am stuck!

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 9, 17 12:20 PM
This one is too complicated to give you step by step so I am just going to give you some general guidelines. Your final line up will be 2 reds and 3 yellows on the left and 1 yellow, 2 greens, and 2 blues on the right. Through out your maneuvering you need to make sure that the red green and blue don't match prematurely. The yellows can touch with 2 and 3 without it being a final match. You will be shooting stones in and out using the flowers. You can slide past wo engaging the flower. The stone that you want to move will need to be directly in front of it. You will be positioning the stones in a kind of round robin fashion. The flowers in the upper corners are used to move stones in and out of the two boxes. the two in the center will be used to move from one side to the other. Keep them unblocked. Keeping that in mind, here are some limited steps:

1. On the left side move red up, yellow left and then slide the other stones around until the yellow is in front of the corner flower. Shoot yellow out and then right until it hits the locked position.

2. On the right side move red up, yellow right. You are trying to shoot yellow out and into the locked position.

3 .Move the remaining yellow out of the right box, move it left under the center flower. Transfer it to other side. Move it left and into the left box.

4 you are going to use this method to move the blue and green stones over to the right box and the red stone over to the left box. Here is where you need to be very careful to keep those stones separated.

5. Once you have all yellow and all red in left box and all blue and green in the right box, move the two yellows out and over to the locked yellows making a match of 4.

6. move and match the red

7. On the right move and match the blue and the green.

Hope this isn't too confusing. If you run into a problem, let me know and I'll try to explain further.

lamp_post
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by lamp_post on Jul 9, 17 1:57 PM
nwl43,

Thank you so much for your help. I think I got it...will try later and follow your notes. I so appreciate you help.

Again thank you,
Lamp_post

lamp_post
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by lamp_post on Jul 9, 17 4:54 PM
nw143,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I got the Trans-Siberian Railway Memento all thanks to you!...You made it all so easy.
I truly appreciate your help.
You are a genius!

Lamp_post

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 10, 17 5:27 AM
Glad you got it. I really like this game.

lamp_post
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by lamp_post on Jul 10, 17 1:19 PM
nwl43
I also like this game. I would definitely recommend it...especially if you like figuring out puzzles, which I do.

Thanks again.

Go to: