Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for FormIt here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jul 10, 17 12:36 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 07/10/2017 at 5:07:06 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for FormIt here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 10, 17 5:07 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on FormIt here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on FormIt.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 07/10/2017 at 5:07:48 AM PST

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Jul 10, 17 7:46 AM
The game has definite possibilities, but I don't do timers. If you could shut off timer, it would be a buy for be, but alas.....

ChocCherry
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by ChocCherry on Jul 10, 17 12:22 PM
I feel the same about timers. I wish I had checked before purchasing. The game is fun but timers aren't.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 10, 17 12:39 PM
Hi Old_Man_River and ChocCherry,

Thank you for posting your reviews of this particular game. I can definitely understand the concern regarding timers in a game. Since the Moderation Team doesn't have the control to make changes within the games, I'll be sure to pass this feedback along to the appropriate teams.

ChocCherry, it may be helpful in the future to download trial versions of our games to help obtain a better feel for it before purchase. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help page below with more information:

Download a Trial Game

Happy gaming everyone! Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Jul 10, 17 5:06 PM
I really enjoyed playing this game at first, but as the levels progressed, and the boards became more challenging, I began to feel more frustrated than chillaxed. I couldn't find any Relaxed mode option, and the tutorial explains almost nothing about the rules of engagement. I love puzzles, and I loved putting the tetris styled pieces together to "Formit" but I didn't love the fact that I had very little time to solve my puzzle levels.
There are two inventory bars, one on each side of the board, to draw pieces from, as pieces are used, more are added. There are several shapes to choose from, and of course, the good ones are hard to come by. Each board has different obstacles to work around, so you will need to rotate most pieces to make them fit together, the goal is to leave no empty spaces, which is harder than it sounds.
You can earn up to 3 stars per level, but if you don't finish the level before the timer runs out, you can't earn the third star. You will earn extra points when identical colors are placed in groups next to each other. Two points are deducted if you have to put a piece in the trash can, and each empty cell will cost you 50 points, but no empty cells will net you 500 extra points. There is a color meter that will fill up as you place identical colored pieces next to each other. You can use the Hammer to chisel out certain pieces, but there is a limited amount given per level. You can also opt to turn on or off the hint placement of each piece you pick up.
This would have been a definite buy for me if it had a Casual, Untimed Mode. The timer just took away the relaxation aspect for me personally, however, I do recommend this game to those who have a need for speed, enjoy!

[Post New]by pam72149cunningh on Jul 11, 17 7:56 PM
I HATE TIMER GAMES. That said I just ignore the timer. I am trying to find out how to replay a level that I did not score high enough. Pam

GaPeach1981
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,588 Posts

[Post New]by GaPeach1981 on Jul 20, 17 1:41 AM
If you put as many of the colors together as possible, all the yellows together, all the reds together, etc. and leave no empty spaces left, the levels are pretty easily passed with 2 stars in spite of the timer. Hope this helps and happy gaming!

Peach

Go to: