level 85 in woodlands

[Post New]by louiseva on Jul 10, 17 4:33 PM
AAAGH! can't seem to get through this...any suggestions?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:level 85 in woodlands

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 12, 17 12:10 PM
Hello louiseva,

Welcome to the forums! You've come to the right place for level help advice.

The Old Woodland, Level 85 is really tricky, so I completely understand reaching out for some assistance. What helped me beat this level was focusing on eliminating the tiles on the perimeter of the board first. Clearing the center of the board was much easier, and by focusing on the perimeter, I ensured I was able to eliminate all of the tiles.

To achieve the high score, I also focused on making four and five elements in a row to create Horizontal Bonuses and Fireworks. This took strategic planning, but once I was able to achieve this, it became easier to accrue 75,000 points.

I hope this advice has been helpful. While the Moderation Team has no input on changes made to the game, since this level was really challenging, I'll pass along that feedback to the appropriate teams.

Thanks for your patience and your understanding. If any more questions arise, please don't hesitate to contact me or another of the active Moderators. We're always here to listen and to provide help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by louiseva on Sep 18, 17 6:51 PM
Thanks, still stuck...

mirandashell
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by mirandashell on Sep 30, 17 5:27 AM
Pay no attention to the post about strategy. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference. Basically you have to be patient enough to keep playing. Eventually the game will let you win. It will take months.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 30, 17 1:26 PM
Hello louiseva,

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to provide more helpful advice. Since there's still trouble with this level, please contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team. They'll be able to take a second look at the level and might be able to provide more advice.

By contacting them, you'll also be able to provide feedback about the more challenging aspects of the game, which they'll then pass along to the developers.

mirandashell: The Moderation Team is always looking to improve how we offer advice and support about the game. If you have the time, please don't hesitate to PM me with feedback about how gameplay advice could be improved. As a team we put passion and effort into helping players succeed, and we're always committed to improving.

Thank you both for your patience as well as for your enthusiasm for the game. The other moderators and I are always happy and willing to listen and to help, so please don't hesitate to send a PM. Until then, happy gaming!

bfgBeruna

Edited on 09/30/2017 at 1:29:12 PM PST

KayAt2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by KayAt2 on Oct 10, 17 2:13 PM
Just starting to get through...Shuffling the board also helps get you matches on the outside

Having a tough time with level one, I can't imagine the frustration of getting the flower

Edited on 10/10/2017 at 2:14:04 PM PST

KayAt2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by KayAt2 on Oct 10, 17 2:25 PM
I HATE this level. I was so close but now have to spend coins to complete or give it up for another try

[Post New]by CleverTitania on Dec 13, 17 5:54 AM
The problem with these tips is it doesn't address the issue. I've cleared all the tiles a dozen times already, that is not the problem.

It's impossible to get to the 75,000 goal without using a directional boost combined with dynamite a half dozen times, which means spending real money since there are so few opportunities to create either directional boosts or dynamite. I've managed to clear all the tiles with double dynamite, hit a second double dynamite afterwards and still not gotten to the goal score. It may not be literally impossible, but it effectively is.

I've already been working on this one for over a day and am done fighting with it. There are posts on BF, Facebook and other forums saying people have been working on this level for weeks or months with no success. That's nuts! I'm not putting that kind of time into what is supposed to be a casual game.

mirandashell
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by mirandashell on Dec 17, 17 6:41 AM
And just to let you know, when you do get to the end of Woodlands, you have to go back and do half of the levels again to get crystals. Including the dreaded level 85.

[Post New]by golfer42 on Jan 7, 18 3:24 PM
I have been trying forever and STILL can not get even close to 75,000 points...any valid suggestions????

mirandashell
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by mirandashell on Feb 6, 18 8:18 AM
You just have to keep playing it until it lets you win. It takes months. But since the last update you won't have to go back and play it again! Thankfully the developers decided that once was enough.

nettcas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by nettcas on Apr 27, 18 9:07 AM
Have had the same problem for weeks! Get all perimeter/center squares but get nowhere near the score. As I have now found from your posts that I have to go back and play this same boring/damned level again - I couldn't care less if I never play this game again!! Get REAL developers! People playthese games for entertainment - NOT TORTURE!!!!!

nettcas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by nettcas on Apr 29, 18 10:10 AM
mirandashell wrote:You just have to keep playing it until it lets you win. It takes months. But since the last update you won't have to go back and play it again! Thankfully the developers decided that once was enough.

nettcas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by nettcas on Apr 29, 18 10:11 AM
ONCE!! Playing this Level (Old Woodland) is ONCE TOO MANY!! Had it with this game - Bye All!!

Go to: