Punch card coupons SHOULD be allowed to be combined

[Post New]by rhodalumpkin on Jul 10, 17 8:14 PM
Since I and I'm sure a lot of members buy mostly CE's and accumulate punches fast, I think we should be able to use two codes to buy CE's. I rarely, RARELY purchase a standard edition so my coupons expire most of the times which is a waste. I requested some info on that but was never responded to. I'm waiting now on a response to my suggestion.

tejasgal
Manatee
Manatee
4,062 Posts

Re:Punch card coupons SHOULD be allowed to be combined

[Post New]by tejasgal on Jul 11, 17 6:52 AM
This has been requested many many times over the years and we always get the same response: BFG says they have "no way to redeem more than one coupon at a time".
Also several years ago; we were told it was being "looked into", but as you know, nothing ever came of it.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 11, 17 11:19 AM
Hello rhodalumpkin and tejasgal,

I wanted to swim by and touch base about the topic raised in this thread. Right now, there's no plan to change how the Punch Card program works. The Moderation Team doesn't have input on changes made to this or other Big Fish Game Club benefits.

However, we always want to advocate for our customers, so I'll absolutely pass this information along to the appropriate teams. I appreciate the time you both took to offer your thoughts about how the Punch Card program could be improved.

Thanks for your understanding. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to listen and to help as best we can.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by rhodalumpkin on Jul 12, 17 5:33 PM
Beruna, I just want to say THANK YOU for responding. That and the info you provided is greatly appreciated, so thank you once again.

Go to: