Ghosts

[Post New]by VanityofVanities on Apr 24, 10 7:58 PM
Is there any way of encouraging them to come more often?

Re:Ghosts

[Post New]by Orshortcake on Apr 25, 10 12:11 AM
not as far as i know. i do believe they just pop up whenever they want to.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Apr 27, 10 4:02 PM
I have been playing for over 3 days now and NO Ghosts? do they come up in certain areas? Can u really tell they are ghosts? what do they do? why is it important that they show up? Is it when the heavy fog comes???? I am at a total loss on these! HELP!

Blue_River
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

[Post New]by Blue_River on Apr 27, 10 6:30 PM
I can't say for absolute sure because none of my peeps have passed away yet; but I think you are visited by the ghosts of your villagers.

[Post New]by VanityofVanities on Apr 27, 10 7:52 PM
Leanda1 wrote:I have been playing for over 3 days now and NO Ghosts? do they come up in certain areas? Can u really tell they are ghosts? what do they do? why is it important that they show up? Is it when the heavy fog comes???? I am at a total loss on these! HELP!

They stand over a collectable, look more dressed then the others and sort of shadowy. And the only thing I can figure they are for is one more trophy thing to get visited by 25 ghosts.

[Post New]by laffarsmith on Apr 28, 10 7:17 AM
Leanda1 wrote:I have been playing for over 3 days now and NO Ghosts? do they come up in certain areas? Can u really tell they are ghosts? what do they do? why is it important that they show up? Is it when the heavy fog comes???? I am at a total loss on these! HELP!

You have to finish all the 'arch' missing pieces. They stand next to collectible, with is handy when the collectible is next to something the same colour and hard to see. The Ghost stands still and is a darker than a villager. I thought they only turned up with a new collectible but they stand next to already redeemed collectibles too. It show up at random times not just in fog. Hope this helps.

Happyhoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Happyhoo on Jul 24, 10 7:26 AM
Aw... I only have 3 pieces to the "arch"

Rosebud217
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Rosebud217 on Jul 24, 10 9:57 AM
I think the ghosts are just a flaw in the program! They never look like someone about to pass, or has passed!

Wait until you have someone with 5 skills about to happen, and see how brutal their passing is!

[Post New]by monkey_love31 on Dec 14, 10 2:45 PM
they are people that have died at your village

ilbury
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by ilbury on Dec 19, 10 4:51 AM
people with 5 skills BRUTALLY pass away? o.O
how brutal?

Go to: