LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Level 210

[Post New]by LanaPook on Jul 11, 17 8:04 PM
I have been puzzling over this level for a while. Tried maybe 12 times. Any suggestions? Especially hard to get to the keys. Help!

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

Re:Level 210

[Post New]by moonryu on Jul 15, 17 9:59 PM
Look the level over very carefully before you do your moves. The pieces are random generated and some times you get lucky and sometimes you don't.

I had to restart levels sometimes after 10 moves when I realize there literally is no way to win without using a lot of boosts.

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Jul 24, 17 10:43 AM
This level is incredibly hard...especially if you don't have enough power-ups...which I don't...too bad that you can't go back to previous levels to accrue more. I did see a YouTube video where a person did it without power-ups but you really have to strategize and have lots of luck...this may very well be the end of the game for me. Any advice would be appreciated!

[Post New]by wanderingwomble on Aug 2, 17 4:15 PM
Luckystar18 wrote:This level is incredibly hard...especially if you don't have enough power-ups...which I don't...too bad that you can't go back to previous levels to accrue more.

You actually can do that. I went back to replay some of the levels that I didn't get 3 stars on (although you can replay any levels). I got power ups at the end of each replayed level.

[Post New]by catladyx10 on Sep 24, 17 3:08 PM
I did go back and played levels I did not get 3 stars on, but found that when I did obtain the 3 star rating I did not receive any power ups. Not sure why this is. Another commentator indicated they were able to get the power-ups. I have been stuck on this level for quite some time and I am getting very frustrated that I can't move on. Does anyone else have any other suggestions on how to complete this level? How about from the developers?????? I want to move on in the game. Levels should not be this difficult that it detracts from the joy of playing.

Go to: