Joan of Arc
Genghis Khan
Jesus Christ
Alexander the Great
Socrates
Moses

Re:Level 8 moving the pillar

[Post New]by buttons3kids on Oct 21, 08 12:58 AM
I need help with level 8, I can't get the pillar to move. My item is in it. Any help would be great.
Thanks

Edited on 10/21/2008 at 1:00:30 AM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Level 8 moving the pillar

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 21, 08 6:57 AM
buttons3kids wrote:I need help with level 8, I can't get the pillar to move. My item is in it. Any help would be great.
Thanks

I believe someone else already asked about the pillar, and I replied. You have to click on a 'square' above that pillar. It's high up the wall. Click on it and the pillar will move.

Re:Tips and Tricks for Mushroom Age

[Post New]by patsy559 on Oct 21, 08 7:09 AM
i need help with the evolutionary stage please help.. i can not figure it out ..lol

[Post New]by bets94961 on Oct 21, 08 7:18 AM
I am stuck on Level 6-1. I cannot get the Tunic out of the chest! I know there should be a key somewhere but I just can't find it! It's probably right in front of me. Help!!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 21, 08 7:54 AM
mom23bbg wrote:Could you be a bit clearer on the direction, I have tried googling it and am having no luck. I am stuck on the electrical pipe or currents on chapter 5-2, I think it is. I can not get all them to light up.

Just google for photobucket (edited this part) and type under 'search images' lizziek_photos, and click on 'lizziek_photos' again on the next page (doesn't seem to come up right away), and then you are on her site. Look at the left-hand side album list and click on 'Mushroom Age'. That's where you will find her images.

Edited on 10/22/2008 at 12:34:01 AM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 21, 08 8:27 AM
Big Fish does not allow its forum users to post links or website addresses. If I post a website address it will be deleted by a BF moderator.

Photobucket is a world wide site that hosts billions of photos. Put the word photobucket in your search engine, I use Google but you can use any search engine. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site. On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request. Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album you want. Some of the games also have sub-albums within the game album and they will also be on the left, if there are any available.

I hope you find it and that the pictures help you. Good luck and enjoy the game.

Maybe some day Big Fish will let us post links on our profile page. But as of now there is no place on BF that I can post my photobucket address.

Edited on 10/21/2008 at 8:29:42 AM PST

Dimor
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Dimor on Oct 21, 08 8:54 AM
I'm stuck at 18-1 - game 1/2 (the first mirror-puzzle). I see on your image that you have 3 mirrors, but I only have 2??

Am I looking at the wrong image?

Diane

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 21, 08 9:06 AM
Dimor wrote:I'm stuck at 18-1 - game 1/2 (the first mirror-puzzle). I see on your image that you have 3 mirrors, but I only have 2?? Am I looking at the wrong image?Diane
That is a glitch in the game that some people have reported. You will need 3 mirrors for that puzzle. Another lady said that she exited the game and started again and the 3rd mirror was there when she came back to the game. If that doesn't work you should contact customer support.

[Post New]by bets94961 on Oct 21, 08 9:12 AM
How do I get the tall thing to move next to the door in level 11-1?

[Post New]by bets94961 on Oct 21, 08 9:14 AM
nevermind! got it!

[Post New]by Gramby111 on Oct 21, 08 10:11 AM
I need help getting the tunic out of the chest on Level 6.1. Anyone there?

markd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by markd on Oct 21, 08 10:38 AM
HELP...........I downloaded the game, and this is the 2nd day when i am unable to play.
the game does not allow me to pick up the required items. When clicking on the correct item it show a red x i can not process further. Very Frustrated and upset.For all the games i bought on BFG this one is pathetic, I feel that I total wasted my money seeing that i unable to process stage 1

[Post New]by mom23bbg on Oct 21, 08 10:44 AM
Ok, thanks so much for the tips on the Hologram, I got through it. Now I am stuck on that stupid bouncing pinball board. I noticed only one pic on the photobucket account for this puzzle but it wasn't the one I was trying to get out of. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[Post New]by bets94961 on Oct 21, 08 11:39 AM
I'm stuck on 23-2! It says Match the Image of the Lost Gretchen with the Real One...What am I supposed to do? I hit Hint and it sparkles on the rose on the table to the right....

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 21, 08 12:50 PM
bets94961 wrote:I'm stuck on 23-2! It says Match the Image of the Lost Gretchen with the Real One...What am I supposed to do? I hit Hint and it sparkles on the rose on the table to the right....
Click on the professor's open eye and the game will continue in another scene.

Owlish
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Owlish on Oct 21, 08 3:29 PM
I am stuck in level 11-1 i can't figure out how to move or get the statue in the podum by the door, what do i need to do? I have clicked on everything in both rooms and used the hint nothing works!

Edited on 10/22/2008 at 6:48:40 AM PST

Stage 13-3

[Post New]by cthurnau on Oct 21, 08 4:48 PM
I am to the point that I need to unlock the right side of the closet, but I can't find the key...What do I do? Where is it?

spoorette
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by spoorette on Oct 21, 08 8:02 PM
I see a question about level 23. How many levels are there?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 21, 08 8:06 PM
spoorette wrote:I see a question about level 23. How many levels are there?
There are 23 levels.

Go to: