All my friends are gone again

[Post New]by Hilltown5string on Jul 12, 17 4:49 AM
YIKES, not again, lost all my friends and need to start over. I used to be 26396

Please get me back on board, my new friend code is 273387 .

Thanks

Ben

playing as d5string

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

Re:All my friends are gone again

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Jul 12, 17 11:31 PM
What a bummer, I think it's worth pushing tech support a bit as the old game files will still be on your PC/laptop under your old ID.
As Microsoft is rolling out a major upgrade (build 1703) I expect to see a lot of this happening. I have read that this upgrade will be non reversible so I am keeping an image back up in case it happens to me.
Will send a new friend request.

dhawk313
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by dhawk313 on Jul 13, 17 2:43 PM
Just sent you an invite. I still have your old ID in my list (I show it as: 26670) so once you are back on board I will delete it. Sorry this happened to you. I hope that I do not experience this problem but just in case I do keep a written list of all my 150 friends. I play as Dona ID 206023.

[Post New]by Hilltown5string on Jul 14, 17 7:43 AM
Thanks...

[Post New]by Hilltown5string on Jul 15, 17 4:47 AM
Hello friends,

So, when I opened the game today, now I have my old code back again.... thanks all.

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Jul 16, 17 8:50 PM
Re requested on your old ID.

bi1fai
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by bi1fai on Jul 22, 17 2:53 AM
same for me ! my new ID is 273358 (it was 29044 before, and i lost all my progress )
Thanks

Coffee_Cat
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Coffee_Cat on Jul 23, 17 4:01 PM
One thing I have figured out is that it matters what email you log in with. So if you use more than one email address, while your progress and player name are the same, your ID number is different.

Edited on 07/23/2017 at 4:01:50 PM PST

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Jul 23, 17 11:33 PM
Coffee_Cat wrote:One thing I have figured out is that it matters what email you log in with. So if you use more than one email address, while your progress and player name are the same, your ID number is different.

I have the problem of the email address I originally used to open my account is now defunct & it seems that BFG's system can't edit it. Your info. looked interesting so I set up a 2nd BFG account with my alternative email address. I logged in using the new account info., rebooted Wanderland & no changes so it would seem you need a BFG account for the account manager & the game is linked to the IP address of your PC. If this is the case case then uninstalling the game, deleting the Wanderland data files then re installing should allow anyone to start from scratch.

Coffee_Cat
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Coffee_Cat on Jul 24, 17 7:47 AM
I'm thinking the only way to get a clean game is to have customer support delete your account completely. This is really poor design on BFG's part. If they can't provide glitch free games, or at least respond to issues in a reasonable time (like less than 48 hrs to resolution), then they need to make it easy to start from scratch.

Go to: