10,000 Coins - you may think it's over when you get this many... NOT really !!

[Post New]by DavyRavenhorst on Jul 12, 17 7:46 AM
Hi fishies and FRHgames:

I just got the 10,000 coins the pirates (or so they say) wanted me to get. When I did that, I originally thought the game might been finished. Wrong-o ! The game is not officially over until it tells you so !! So, if the game tells you you got the coins you needed, keep playing on until it tells you you've completed it !!

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

Re:10,000 Coins - you may think it's over when you get this many... NOT really !!

[Post New]by FRHgames on Jul 12, 17 9:22 AM
what they're going to tell you is that there are few more sequences in the town.
I'll give you one:
Clock to 6
Slot to turtle
Catapult down
Slot to anchor
Clock to 9 :-)
:-)

Re:10,000 Coins - you may think it's over when you get this many... NOT really !!

[Post New]by DavyRavenhorst on Jul 12, 17 6:15 PM
FRHgames wrote:what they're going to tell you is that there are few more sequences in the town.
I'll give you one:
Clock to 6
Slot to turtle
Catapult down
Slot to anchor
Clock to 9 :-)
:-)

I only got one sequence and that came up after playing level 99 but before the final bonus level...

And did I mention I completed the game just now?! It came up after playing level 100...

One more thing: In reference to your post, I did get this sequence a while back (can't remember when I got this though)...

I forgot to add another: I cannot believe there was 140 levels in total (100 regular and 40 bonus), the longest Laruaville game in this series thus far, and I LOVED every single moment of it !! Great job FRHgames, this game is AWESOME !!

Edited on 07/12/2017 at 6:21:47 PM PST

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Jul 12, 17 8:09 PM
thanks! yes, there are 100 "casual" levels, 40 bonus levels and some Find The Difference scenes.

Go to: