kegnm
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Stamp Redemption for Prizes at seriously inconvenient times

[Post New]by kegnm on Jul 12, 17 10:18 AM
I'm wondering if it's possible to switch the timing of when the stamps are eligible to be redeemed. It's not really that realistic for me to stay awake past midnight for a midas club or whatever.

The redemptions come through after midnight MST.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Stamp Redemption for Prizes at seriously inconvenient times

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 12, 17 3:33 PM
Hello kegnm,

Before I begin, welcome to the forums and also thank you for taking the time to provide us that feedback and a suggestion about stamps in the Fairway Solitaire game. I would like to provide a bit of clarification about those timers and what they mean as that may help in this regard.

When players are asked to redeem a set of stamps in the game, they are able to do so up until the point where that timer for that specific set runs out. For instance, if the timer says that the time left is 09:33:00, that means that there is 9 hours, 33 minutes left, to complete that set to turn it in. Players are able to redeem sets of stamps as soon as they completed the set and do not need to wait until that timer depletes.

This means that if you have all the stamps for a particular set, you can tap on stamps and then redeem that completed set. That timer is only there to make sure players try to find all those stamps before the set expires. After the set expires, any unredeemed stamps are sent to the 'Expired Stamp' section to the top left part of the screen while looking at the Stamps section of the game. Once that section fills up, a player will receive a free stamp! So, even if the set isn't completed, those stamps aren't completely lost. They build to a new stamp that may help complete a new set!

Thanks for your time and I hope this was able to help clarify how those stamps can be redeemed. If there is trouble redeeming those stamps, or if the rewards for those redemptions aren't received, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Fairway Solitaire Support Team with your AccountID. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as possible to help out further.

Just in case it's helpful for players, to retrieve your AccountID for Fairway Solitaire please use the following guide:

What is my AccountID?

Thank you for your patience and I hope that helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: