Pro stars

[Post New]by Seekingsuz on Jul 13, 17 9:45 PM
What does it take to get pro stars? I thought it was a gold flag and perfect score on all games of a course. Am I right???

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Pro stars

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 14, 17 9:33 AM
Hi Seekingsuz,

Welcome to the forums! I see that there is some question on how to get pro stars. You are correct that it a gold flag and perfect score is needed. Keep in mind that you also need to beat the challenge or the course. Pro stars should then be within your game to help unlock the next course pack if extra stars are needed. For more information on this topic, see the following thread:

Pro Stars

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Seekingsuz on Jul 14, 17 10:46 AM
So you also have to win the challenge and get the gold cups! Is that right???

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 16, 17 2:47 PM
Hello again Seekingsuz,

I'd be happy to follow behind bfgBellerophon to help clarify pro stars a bit further. After you already have 3 stars on a course and have won the challenge cup for that course, you can go back to it and earn Pro Stars for the course. In other words, to earn pro stars, the following must be true:

- Get all 3 stars on the Course.
- Complete the Challenge.
- Get the Great Shot Bonus on every hole (you'll see a gold flag on each hole you've earned this on).
- Get a Perfect Score on every hole in the Course in a single play-through.

With all of that completed, the course will be able to be played for Pro Stars. That should help clarify Pro Stars in Fairway Solitaire. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 07/16/2017 at 2:48:31 PM PST

Go to: