Demo Startup Problem

[Post New]by GamerFan317 on Jul 13, 17 11:21 PM
I downloaded the demo, but for some odd reason, the game won't start up. Not only that, it keeps giving me activation messages for games that I have already activated. Is there some kind of bug in the demo version of this, or is it just me?

Basically, when I try to start the demo, it doesn't do anything. I then notice something in my queue that says something needs to be activated, which is a game I already downloaded and activated. I virus checked the game, but found nothing. I'm thinking there's a bug on this game, or at least the demo, but I'm not so sure...

Basically, I can't open the demo, period. Can someone look into this for me, please?

Re:Demo Startup Problem

[Post New]by dlg32821 on Jul 14, 17 5:14 AM
I had the exact same thing happen. Ominous something.... showed up in my queue waiting to be activated. I've not been able to play the game still. I've never had an issue with any of their other games so something changed in this one or was missed during testing.... I will not waste my time troubleshooting an issue that will end up being something wrong in the package....

woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,391 Posts

[Post New]by woodentot on Jul 14, 17 9:43 AM
Same for me, even by the same game Ominous wanting to be activated.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 21, 17 11:17 AM
Hello GamerFan317, dlg32821, and woodentot,

Thank you all for your patience while waiting on a response and for taking the time to report what you're experiencing when trying to play the demo for Witches' Legacy: Covered by the Night Collector's Edition. We absolutely would like to learn more about what you've experienced and I wanted to swim by to request that everyone who has experienced this particular issue to write to our Support Team so that we can look into what may be happening with that activation issue being seen.

I would like to recommend that players who are seeing other games request activation when trying to play this demo contact our Technical Support Team with screenshots of what is being seen and a description of what occurred. It may also be helpful to provide our teams a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report to help us better remedy things. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

I want to thank you all in advance for taking the time to help us investigate what is happening there. I can see that this issue has already been reported to the designated thread, and I just wanted to swim by to make sure that players who were affected by this issue and posted here know that we would like to learn more about what is happening. For players that are experiencing this issue or other technical issues with this game, please feel free to do so at the designated thread here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witche's Legacy: Covered by the Night Collector's Edition here.

Thank you all for your patience and for letting us know your experiences with the demo of the game. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: