bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Spirits of Mystery: Illusions forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 14, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Spirits of Mystery: Illusions forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Spirits of Mystery: Illusions players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

sha49tn1
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:Welcome to Spirits of Mystery: Illusions forum

[Post New]by sha49tn1 on Jul 14, 17 6:41 PM
Is there a walk through? I bought the regular version so didn't get the strategy guide. How do I solve the codex? I've got the numbers. but, the order of them apparently isn't right.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:Welcome to Spirits of Mystery: Illusions forum

[Post New]by sazoria on Jul 14, 17 8:51 PM
Yes, there is a walkthrough for this game on the site.
Just click on community at the top right of the blue banner at the top of the screen(the button is between the shopping cart and the help button).
A walkthrough for a game is released when that game comes out as a standard version.
Because this game is new, the walkthrough should be listed directly under the recent game walkthroughs section on the right of the screen.

If this was not the case and the game you wanted a walkthrough for was older then you would click on see more walkthroughs at the bottom of the recent game walkthroughs section.
Click on the letter corresponding with the first letter of the game, and scroll through the alphabetical list to find your game.
Happy gaming

Go to: